Chapter 24

Elijah

Saturday, the following day, the first mob boss I ordered be killed was Carlos De Sanctis. He was a friend of my family at one point, his father and my father had frenemy rivalry and my mother and his would cook together. There was a point in time where I respected this man but after knowing that he and the other mob leaders conspired against my family I would not spare him. It was time for a change in generations anyway.

His mother was a good woman so I decided not to kill him at home around her. Instead I planted a bomb in his car early this morning before he drove to lower Manhattan where his favorite mistress lived.

"Boss De Sanctis is dead," one of my men said through the phone and I hung up immediately after.

The next day Ace Luchesse was the next victim of my plan. My men were able to make it look like suicide by hanging him by a rope in his bathroom. The more natural they appeared the less chance there is that the police will link these incidents back to me.

Ace's death would allow the feds to come to the conclusion that De Sanctis' death was also in relation to Ace killing himself.

The next day I didn't kill anyone. The following day was Daniel O'Niel's final day.

I caught him when he was supposed to be collecting a shipment of weapons from Japan. He thought it was his regular guys but instead they were my guys. When he realized this he tried to run but my men gunned him down. Again I got a phone call to inform me that he was dead.

That death again appeared to have nothing to do with me but rather a misunderstanding.

I skipped two days before my final killing, Andreas Alexandrapolous. I definitely had to do this one personally.

My brothers and I paid him a special visit that night in his home. I threw the girl who's pussy he was buried inside onto the floor and I shot her dead. Then I pulled him up from the bed as naked as the day he was born with his junk swinging and everything.

He tried to defend himself but I just held him and injected him with a dangerous chemical H2SO4.

The next time he woke up he was tied to a chair in one of our warehouses. He started screaming out for help. I watched him from in the shadows where I was sat with my brothers.

When he started crying I decided to step forward to him.

"Hello Andreas," I smiled and he glared up at me.

"What did you do to me?" He shouted. "I feel like I'm losing my mind. My insides are tearing apart."

"I just injected a little bit of sulfuric acid into your bloodstream. But don't worry about it, you have two hours tops to die."

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU!"

"Come on now no shouting. The chemical is already ripping apart your insides and fucking with you mentally so just lower your anxiety or else you'll die faster. But as you know that's not really a problem for me," I shrugged.

"Please man don't let me die, please," he begged sobbing. "Please!" he screamed out.

"I know you know where my wife is."