Chapter 25

"Santino, I need you and Franco to stay right here. Dante and I are going to the private airport, I have a feeling they're going to be there," I confessed.

I strapped up with my weapons and necessary devices before I considered myself ready.

"You ready?" I asked Dante.

"Yes sir," he answered as he slammed the door of my black Bugatti veyron shut.

I reversed out of the garage before taking a risky quick spin onto the streets.

Dante buckled up in the car when I started accelerating even more.

"We're trying to kill Silvio, not ourselves remember that," he hissed. 

I didn't reply I just focused on the task at hand.

"I have to get her back today, everything stops today," I assured myself.

Dante was looking over at me, "I really hope you do man, you're starting to lose it."

When we arrived at the airport we stayed put in the car in a far corner. There wasn't any signs of Silvio or anyone or anything suspicious.

My phone rang and I answered it immediately, "Silvio is here!" Santino shouted among ruckus. "Hurry back we're gonna need help."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as rain," I heard him releasing the safety off his gun.

"Don't let him get away. Capture him and torture him until I come," I demanded and hung up right after.

"Silvio is there, we have to go back." I made a move to start up the car again but Dante gave me the wait signal.

"I feel it in my bones Elijah trust me, here is where we should be," he said. "Wait a few more minutes. Something is going to happen here."

We sat there for at least five more minutes.

"Dante, Silvio is back there right now! Why should I wait here?" I asked agitatedly.

"Because of that," he pointed in the direction with his gun before jumping out of the car.

When I turned to look what it was, I saw a black car pull up and out stepped Silvio and my wife who he dragged like a rag doll. I counted to ten to control my reasoning, I thought about the situation and being rational for the sake of my wife. I jumped out of the car too and stood beside Dante who was hiding in the shadows watching them at the waiting plane.

Silvio was talking on the phone to someone as two men held Alyssa.

I sent a text to the back up men we had letting them know that we'd need their assistance. 

"If this is Silvio then who does Santino and Franco have?" Dante asked.

"I don't know but let's go out in three, two, one..." Dante and I appeared from around the corner and the men who surrounded the car and the jet started firing.

We fired back killing them off as best as we could.

Alyssa screamed my name and she tried to run towards me only for Silvio to pull her back into a headlock and hold a gun up to her head.

"ONE MORE STEP AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING SHOOT HER!" He yelled.

I stayed put, "You played the game well Silvio but your moves are up."

"Even if you kill me tonight Elijah I swear to God you have to go down with me too."

With my men surrounding the area and Dante beside me I didn't feel too worried.