•13•

The next morning, I jumped out of bed as the blaring of the alarm clock filled the atmosphere. I groaned and got up, putting off the alarm and turning to Aleister who was surprisingly still sound asleep.

After tapping on his shoulder for a while, he began squirming awake. He let out a soft moan as his sleepy eyes fluttered open.

"Time to get ready for school" I muttered, walking towards the bathroom.

........

Wrapped in only a towel, I stepped out of the bathroom, only to find Aleister half naked, wearing only a pair of Lacy panties, bent over trying to find clothes in his unpacked suitcase.

"Oh shit" I cursed at the sight, stumbling back and Aleister turned, letting out a yelp and immediately covering himself up with the closest thing, a pillow.

"I'm sorry" he squeaked, making a run for it, pushing past me and shutting the bathroom door behind him.

I sighed, shaking my head and trying to get rid of the mental image. Then again, I did see him completely unclad last night. I sighed again, I shouldn't have done that

As soon as I put on my boxers, Aleister bashfully exited the bathroom, his eyes glued to the floor.

He slowly made his way to his suitcase and went down on his knees next to it, looking for clothes.

"You know there's more than enough room in my wardrobe" I said nervously taking out some pants.

"Exactly, it's yours I don't want to be a bother" he said, not even glancing in my direction as he rummaged on.

I opened my mouth to speak but I felt a knot in my throat so I withdrew my opinion. All I could do was sigh as I watched him take out skinny jeans and a regular tee.

"No um feminine clothes today?" I asked awkwardly, watching him as he shyly and quickly grabbed some panties and ambled to the bathroom.

So just the underwear, I thought. I then grabbed a shirt and pulled it on. I made my way downstairs, dad was on the couch watching TV which was not something I was used to since he'd always make breakfast and light clanking of utensils were heard from the kitchen.

"Breakfast!" I heard his wife call out from the kitchen and my dad got up but froze the moment he saw me.

We shared blank stares which he broke the moment he walked to me. Cupping my cheek, he then reached for my forehead.

"Feeling better?" I responded with a simple nod and a weird look. Why was he being so not bitter towards me today, and almost immediately, Aleister showed up from behind me.

"G'morning" he muttered and headed for the kitchen. I noticed he also didn't apply any makeup today.

"Eat breakfast" my dad whispered to me before heading for the kitchen.

I sighed, going into the kitchen. Everyone was already seated on the island except for Aleister's mom who was serving.

"Sit" my dad mouthed to me and I reluctantly obeyed seeing as my hungry stomach took over my brain.

"Are both of you feeling better?" Aleister's mom asked, I ignored her as she placed the food in front of me while Aleister just shrugged.

"Ally?" He looked up at her blankly.

"You didn't eat anything last night" she said and I gave him a look.

"I'm fine" he muttered, taking a small portion on his spoon and eating it.

"See" he motioned

.........

The rest of breakfast continued quietly. Afterwards, Aleister got goodbye kisses from both parents while I left earlier, going to wait for him in my car.

I waited but stopped as I watched him on his bike. Oh yeah, he has that. I sighed, disappointed at the fact that he'd rather ride in that alone than with me.

I knew he was mad at me and I needed to make it up to him. On my way, I stopped by a flower shop, I mean he's feminine so he'd like these kind of stuff right?

As I stepped into the small pastel painted stores, the sweet mix of fragrances attacked my nostrils.

It took quiet a few minutes before my eyes settled on some roses, they were beautiful and smelt even better than they looked. I grabbed the thornless flowers and went to the counter to pay.

I exited the store with a small bouquet tufted at the base. I was about to get in my car when the little bakery across the street caught my eye.

Why not get him some treats too, I thought. After purchasing a box of sugary goodness I got in my car, setting the stuff on the passenger seat.

I drove away, heading to school. Determined, I hope he'd just forgive me so at least we won't be awkward at home.

.........

Immediately I got to school, I noticed someone standing and talking to Aleister, I narrowed my eyes down at the unknown person and something about his seemed familiar. I growled, stomping over with the flowers and cupcakes after realizing who that curly brunette hair belonged to.

"Holligan" I growled and he turned, his face forming a scowl at the sight of me.

"Hart" he spat, Aleister turned to me.

"Please don't" he pushed him back by the chest gently before turning to me.

"Jason maybe we'll talk later?" he said, not turning away from me.

"Okay" Jason Holligan said, glaring at me before walking away.

"What are you doing, that dude's a dick" I half yelled.

"And what are you huh?" He snapped defensively, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What are you even mad at me for?" I asked.

"You treat my mom like trash and what you do and say to her goes to me too y'know!" he yelled at me and I was left speechless as the entire halls turned to us.

Abashed, he lowered his head and ran to the nearest boys' bathroom.

"Aleister" I called out to him.

I desperately hand the stuff to some random girl before running after him. I got to the bathroom and immediately heard faint whimpers.

"Aleister" I called out to him, knocking on the stall the sound was coming from.

"Go away" his shaky voice said out.

"Please, I'm sorry" I begged, feeling a single tear stream down my face.

Why am I even cr..... His voice cut my thoughts off.

"I said go!"

"Alright fine but don't come back begging when you're done sulking" I snapped, turning to leave the bathroom and wiping that single tear away.

No one's gonna make me feel like shit over something that isn't even my fault, his mom's the one trying to act all innocent when she's really trying to take my mom's place.

As I was leaving the bathroom, Jason was entering. Our eyes fixed on each other and a loud yelp from Aleister made him turn away.

"Aleister?" He called out to him.

"Jason?" He called out quietly and Jason walked over as Aleister slowly opened the stall.

He muttered something to Jason but I knew exactly what it was when Jason nudged his head towards the door.

"Whatever" I groaned, leaving.

This is me blasting Melanie Martinez songs..... Waiting for K-12 to drop😸😸.....next chapter is gonna be in Aleister's POV...

Please don't forget to vote on this or leave a comment ..