•35•

RYDER

  I rushed out of the school premises, getting in my car and attempting to drive away. My heart was pounding erratically against my chest as I pulled out of the parking lot. Numerous thoughts flooded my brain as I sped off.

  He confessed, he finally confessed it but still, at what cost. Luther shouldn't have pried it out of him in that manner but then again, I don't think he'd ever admit it otherwise. I shrugged off the thoughts heading home, my best bet as to where he'd run off to.

........

   It was a crazy drive, I disobeyed countless traffic regulations but was happy to finally be able to park in front of my house. I looked up at the building, desperation and hope reflecting in my eyes as I marched towards the front door.

  Pursing my lips tightly, my hand twisted the knob swiftly. I slowly entered the house, calling out his name.

"Aleister!" I quickly ran up the stairs, heading right for our room.

  I entered, frantically twisting my neck from left and right, carefully scrutinizing only to find no living soul. I then proceeded to check the bathroom, nothing.

  I made my way downstairs, slightly disappointed but still hopeful as I went ahead to check the basement, kitchen, living room, all still nothing.

LUTHER

It'd been almost an hour, Ryder was still gone. I sat on the bleachers, looking out into the empty field. I knew he wasn't ever going to be mine. He was never coming back. Never.

  I remembered the first day we met, or rather, the first day I met him. I'd been skipping my Spanish class when I decided to wait out the boring session sitting on the bleachers of the school's football field.

  It was on that faithful day that I spotted him. He was seated a few rows behind where I sat right now. I remembered the dullness in his eyes that day, the pale and craving fingers that held the single lit stick.

  My eyes perked had immediately up curiously at the sight of the brown haired smoker boy. That is, until his dangerously attractive hazels found my ocean blues. It didn't take long for the exchange of stares to end but it finally did, he suddenly got up and left. I sighed.

  I'd never been a believer of those cheesy true love at first sight shit till that day. He made me believe.

"Luther" I weakly turned to the source of my voiced out name.

"Jason?" He walked over to me, taking a seat by my side.

"What is it you want?" I spoke nonchalantly.

"A word" he replied and I gave him a wierd look before eventually turning away.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Is it true?" He suddenly asked and I turned to him, my brows furrowing.

"All that stuff you said back there, is all of it true?" He asked again, this time, explaining and I nodded, facing ahead. 

"Aw man" he huffed.

"What?"

"I just thought you were the idiot's little bitch" I growled at him.

"I'm no one's bitch you jackass" I seethed and he chuckled.

"No, you're not" his face suddenly turned serious.

"No little bitch could've done what you've done" my eyes narrowed down at him.

"I mean, I haven't known Aleister for up to a year and my heart is already fucked up because of his confession and here you are" he motioned at him and I scoffed, rolling my eyes and looking away.

"You really are a persistent one" he muttered, now staring ahead, just like I was doing.

  Suddenly, I watched from the corner of my eyes as he slowly turned to me.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked and he chortled, looking ahead again.

"I don't know, maybe a small part of me is still hoping that Aleister'll come back or, I was just searching for the other heartbroken kid" we turned to look at the each other simultaneously.

"Leave" I commanded.

"And let you sulk all alone, no way" he smiled humorlessly, sighing and relaxing.

ALEISTER

  As I approached home, I was relieved to find his car recklessly parked across our lawn. My eyes darted at the front door, my legs soon followed but I stopped the moment his exasperated form was revealed from behind the door.

  He hadn't notice me as he turned, locking the door and letting out a saddened sigh before facing my direction once more.

"Aleister" he called out.

  A stifled laugh escaped my quivering lips as I felt my feet thrust ahead, carrying my weak body towards his. My hands were spread wide open as I inched closer.

Finally, we met in a passionate embrace. My salty tears were wiped all over his clothes as our bodies pressed deeply each other. Warm breathes tickled my neck and almost suddenly he pulled away.

"Aleister I'm so-" I crashed my lips on his, granting him access immediately.

  Our lips danced against each other as his tongue maneuvered, tasting every single part.

  I slowly began to feel dizzy as my longing fingers cradled in his messy brown strands. His own hands were gripping on my hips, his fingers digging in so fiercely I wouldn't be surprised if he drew blood.

Abruptly, I pulled away. His forehead rested on mine as warm pants hit my face. Lewd thoughts filled my brain as I watched his eyes darken with sizzling lust and desire.

"Let's go somewhere" I whispered out, breathless and lightheaded.

"Somewhere no one would recognize or disturb us" he smile faltered.

"You sure you want to do this, Aleister?" He asked, his tone shaky and uncertain.

"Yes Ryder, I finally confessed and there's no denying it-" I felt a joyous pang in my chest as I spoke.

"So, I'm sure" I let out a stifled chuckle as we headed for the vehicle

I never had a plan for Sissy Boy and the level of success this book has reached is honestly surprising to me, now, sadly, I think (Keyword: Think) this book only has about 5 chapters left....