•33•

Question 1; Where did you get inspiration for this story?

Answer; Just like my other books, I got inspiration from other books. I've read a couple of crossdressing books before but I really wanted to read one that combines incest and crossdressing but after searching Wattpad for a book like that I couldn't find anything I liked so I decided to write so other people could read.

Question 2; Luther, how long have you liked Ryder (in that way)?

Answer; Luther" well it's basically been since the first day I met the idiot who now is my best friend, so like four years now. At first, I tried getting close to him but I couldn't get past the point of being just class mates but after I found him that day in the bathroom, we got closer, he opened up and I loved him even more, even though I knew he would never reciprocate plus he thinks I'm straight"

Question 3; Ryder are you a masochist?

Answer; Ryder "I'm not, if it's the self harming thing that makes you think so then...I ....I don't want to talk about it"

Question 4; I love this story can you guess why

Answer; Um Idk:-P....you tell me

Question 5; Jason, how does it taste to have you heart crushed by a smolbean?

Answer; Jason" um my heart was not crushed thank you very much, Aleister was just pressured to say shit"

Author"And if not?"

Jason"......"

Question 6; Can Luther and Jason try out a relationship?

Answer; *smirks*

Question 7; Ryder, how do you feel now that Aleister has admitted his feelings?

Answer; it feels really good to be honest, I just hope the fact that he was forced doesn't backfire. Luther can be over protective of me sometimes so much it's weird.

Question 8; Aleister, why did you play with both if you've always known your feelings for Ryder are stronger than the ones for Jason?

Answer; Aleister" um I-I don't know, I g-guess I was just scared and didn't want to let the feeling manifest into something stronger thereby making anything I could ever have with Ryder immoral in society's eyes"

Question 9; Jason, why are you a huge dickhead?

Answer; Jason" okay I'm outta here, Author, I'm not having another one of these Q&As

*Sighs* I have very angry babies (Jason)

Now, off to the actual chapter.....

RYDER

  As soon as he said the words, I felt like my entire world went still for a second. I felt a surge of hope drive through my veins, giving me newfound life. I looked over at the shaking feminine boy. His lips were quivering, his hands formed tight fists at his sides and he panted deeply. As soon as his eyes met Jason, he ran.

"Aleister!" I tried calling out but he was already gone.

"Luther you...ugh" I couldn't deal with him right now.

My eyes glanced over at Jason. He was frozen in place, his lips were parted slightly and I could tell he was about to cry. His loose curls hung lowly over his pale face, delicately clouding over his downcast and teary ashen green eyes.

"It had to be done man" Luther said sadly and for some reason, he looked even worse than Jason.

"I have to go look for him" I sprinted out of the classroom.