3

PoV: Sonic

"What is this thing?" I was out side what looked like a smaller lair. It was made of steal, "A ship? I don't have time to think about this."

  I ran inside, the place had so many rooms.

"Sonic!"

"Sonics here!"

"Help us!"

"You're the girls who went missing," I looked at the locked door, "I'll bust you out!"

"Look out!"

"You'll stay with them!" I was grabbed and pinned to the wall.

  This thing was choking me. Amber eyes staring me down with malice. This thing intended to kill me.

Ssshh! I heard a noise behind me.

"You're the one," he pushed me back and I fell.

"Hey!" The door locked shut.

"It's no use, nothing can break that lock," one of the girls said.

"Nothing is unbreakable," I spin-dashed the door, attacking it relatively.

"Sonic..." one of the girls collapsed.

"Hey, wake up. What's... oh... my head is spinning..." it felt like the room was moving.

"Sonic... it's the... gas... don't..." the girls were passing out one by one.

"I... I..." I couldn't move. Everything felt heavy.

  Amy... Sticks... I need to... I...

...

PoV: ...

  The intruder fell unconsious. I would examine them later. For now, I needed to return the two useless negatives I captured. I left them by the hut I took them from.

"Amy! Sticks! There you are!" The males were still there, looking for them.

"What happened?" They woke, neither knowing I had taken them.

"You were kidnapped."

"No... I... I was with you... my head..."

"Sonic when after you guys. Where is he?"

"I didn't see him..."

  Sonic? That must be the intruder. I need to confirm something with this Sonic.

  They were still asleep when I returned. I had three hours left before I shipped the girls off. I found him passed out on the ground. I figured it'd be best to make a display out of this. The girls should know why they're being taken after all.

PoV: Sonic

  Where... where am I? What happened? The girls!

"Mm!" I shot up and quickly found myself held down, "w-mph?"

  There was a gag in my mouth, I couldn't talk. My body was chained down to a table.

"Let him go... please... he's the hero..."

"Don't worry, Sonic can get out, then he'll free us."

"Sonic you have to fight."

  The girls were all on the floor, to my right, a big screen to my left.

"Quiet, all of you," that guy was back.

He wasn't mobian, he was something else entirely.

"Let Sonic go!"

"On the contrary," he walked up to the machine below my legs, "Sonic is going to show you exactly what all of you girls will be helping my species with."

"Don't kill him."

  Stop... it's better if I die after defeating this kidnapper. I can't die yet, not until the war is over.

"Kill him? He's far too valuable for that," he pushed a few buttons.

Valuable? Is he going to bargen me for money?

"Beginning Scan," an electronic voice sounded as parts started moving around, "Analysis complete. Beginning internal examination."

  What the hell is that? A weird part was moving around like a snake. It just looked like an orange tube. When it began moving between my thighs I started panicking. I struggled to get free. These chains were ridiculous.

(Not really lemons but there is stuff in his body. Didn't wanna freak you out.)

  I bit the gag it was squirming around inside me.

"Analyzing..." This computer wouldn't leave my body alone. It took blood from my arm and the tube was far from comfortable, "Analysis complete. Results will be ready in a few moments."

The tube pulled itself out of my body.

(It's over)

  I could still feel my insides being poked here and there, even though nothing was inside me.

"Results ready."

"Annouce them," the guy ordered.

"Ability to produce milk for new born children is ninety-four percent. Compatibility with home race, birth success rate ninety-eight."

  No way... he's going to use these girls as child bearers without their consent. That's-

"How could he have children?"

"He's going to rape us..."

"Computer, this is a male correct?" He asked.

"Though the genitalia remain, it is dependent on the identity this positive choses."

"What is it then?" He had a smile on his face, I didn't like it.

"A blind uterus was located, existing inside with full access through the single bodily entrance. The uterus is fully functional and capable of barring children. Though his mentration cycle differs from a females, the cycle remains."

"Is he ovulating?"

  No! I have to break free. No one was supposed to know... no one was supposed to know I'm a genetic mosaic... a genetic mistake...

"His uterus was swollen, the walls are awaiting a fertilized egg. His egg is in the left fallopian tube awaiting it's matching sperm."

"Perfect," he forced my knees apart.

"Don't touch him!"

"You can't torture him! No one wants a rapist's baby!"

"I don't want to be raped. I wanna go home!"

"Just kill me, I don't want this."

"Mm!" I fought with the bag.

"Quiet!" He yelled, his hands... one pulled my thigh, the other was choking me, "You're going to take all of it."

~~~