28

PoV: Sonic

It had been weeks since I last saw Eclipse, but he was still always in the back of my mind. He had done so much to me, calling me his and making carry three of his children. I had given birth two of his eggs, now I was making milk for a child I didn't have with me.

"Sonic, how are you feeling?" Tails sat down next to me and handed me a cup of water.

"Tails... is there something wrong with me?" I asked, I couldn't shake this feeling... it wasn't leaving me alone.

"Sonic you're fine, there's nothing wrong with you now. You're all healed."

"But... ... I miss him..."

"... ... ... Sonic... you were forced to do things with him. You're just... you're used to him, it'll go away. I promise," Tails had taken so long to answer, and when he did he didn't sound sure at all.

"Okay..." I sighed, I felt trapped...

  I was far from Eclipse, all the way on another continent, and yet... I could still feel his arms around me. I could still hear his voice in my head... I could still feel his fluids inside me...

"Sonic, he's not going to touch you again. That's why we're hidden here. You're safe here," Tails fixed my fur and stood up, "Let's go inside, it's time for lunch."

"Yeah... maybe I just need some food."

  Eclipse... I wonder if he's gotten a new mate... I wonder... if I'll ever feel free.

PoV: Eclipse

"Sir, the girls in cell four have broken the screen to the camera."

"Then fix it!" I snapped as the servants to came to me with trivial problems that could easily be fixed.

"Sir, um, we did as you requested. He have brought you the most rebellious girl in the cell," one servant held a rabbit by the leash around her neck. Her fur was black and dyed a false blue at the tips of her hair.

"Return her to her cell, I have no intrest in that women," I waved her away, I had no interest in these pathetic women, they were all the same.

  There was no one like Sonic... but he was a man... I couldn't take that thought, I had only seen him as a women since I hadn't once seen that part of him...

"Computer," I waved everyone out of the room so I was alone, "can there be a women with male genitalia?"

"Calculating answer..."

---

"EVERONE!" I used the overhead speaker to get the attention of the entire base, "You are all ordered to send out a search party for subject nineteen, immediately!"

~~~