17

PoV: Sonic

  I felt so tired... Eclipse had become so different. He hadn't raped me in over a week, not only that but he began forcing me to lay besides him at night. My body felt like it stopped changing as well... I had stopped lactating since the miscarage. There was nothing left for my babies.

"Sonic, come here," Eclipse called me from the garden.

"Why..." I didn't want to go with him.

"Why do you think?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the bench I was sitting on.

  He covered my mouth and pinned my hands on the table, again... I don't want to...

"Let him go!" The girls were chained, being forced to watch Eclipse impregnate me.

Lemons

  I gripped the table, as my body was invaded. It hurt, no matter how many times Eclipse did it to me, he caused me pain. It was too big for me. It hurt so much. I couldn't even cry out from the pain he covered my mouth so it stayed shut. He rammed into me, I could feel something tearing inside.

  He stopped, I couldn't tell why, he never stopped before, even when I screamed. He hit a button and the girl collapsed. He started moving after that. Eclipse kept going until the hot fluid slushed around inside me.

Lemons End

  Eclipse pulled the cloth from my mouth that he used to keep me quiet. He released me and carried me to the bed. I was tired, but I no longer passed out from him doing me so roughly. His chanced the gown for me and laid down behind me.

"We'll find out next week if you're pregnant," he said.

"I don't want to bare another child," I whispered.

"It is your job as the woman, you bare all the children I want, you have no choice," Eclipse growled. He grabbed my wrist with the bracelet, "I'll have you properly marked tomorrow."

  He held me close, mobilizing me. I was worthless to him, just a child baring machine.

  Am I doomed to this life? I looked to Sticks, she was starving, refusing to eat the mush Eclipse fed her. Are we trapped here forever...

  Is this my life from now on...

  I'm trapped here forever. Just me and Sticks...

  We won't ever see real daylight again, the closest to the outside is the guarden.

  We're here... forever...

~~~