26

PoV: Sonic

It had been three days now. But it wasn't like before. Eclipse was... different... and he somehow new where I was all the time and what I was going. I figured it was all the cameras in the corners. The card he gave me let me open almost any door in this huge base. There was a garden... just like before... I stayed away from that room. Eclipse was in another room. The card let me in and I stayed in the corner as I listened.

"Scan the girl's room," Eclipse ordered a few of his employees off with a wave, "Sonic, I know you're hiding there. Come here."

I walked up to him and Eclipse lifted me, sitting me down on the table before him.

"You always know where I'm hiding..." I said.

"That's because I don't want to lose you. Your body is fully healed now, and you've started ovulating again" he lifted my gown, "Let me see."

"I don't want to do that," I moved his hand off but he still had the hem of my dress in his fist.

"Sonic," he growled and I let go of his hand... "I'll go slowly, so long as you do what I say," Eclipse laid me down and removed my shorts, "Just stay relaxed."

PoV: 3rd Person

Lemons

  Eclipse held Sonic close, slowly lifting the white gown over Sonic's body. Eclipse laid Sonic on his back, and slowly opened Sonic's entrance, peaking inside.

"All healed, perfect," Eclipse slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of Sonic's entrance. Sonic didn't move as he gripped his gown to try and withstand the feeling.

"Aah!" Sonic and Eclipse passed for a moment. Sonic's body had suddenly heated up in an unfamiliar matter. Eclipse hadn't noticed the bundle of nerves within Sonics entrance, and hearing that sound, it only made Eclipse more eager.

  Eclipse's member grew as he slowly stretches Sonics body with his fingers. Eclipse slowly inserted himself into the small hole and began to thrust into it, only this time, Eclipse only hit the bundle of nerves inside Sonic.

  Sonic's voice ran wild and he couldn't silence his voice, only he wasn't screaming in agony, he was moaning. Eclipse only continued, thrusting slowly as sweet sounds surrounded him. Sonic'sbody couldn't take it. His member was beginning to show. Eclipse stopped... Sonic was panting, his body was only just starting to react, so it started to calm down easily. The darkling pulled it's member from Sonic and pulled Sonic's night gown over the blue hedgehog.

Lemons End

PoV: Eclipse

"Eclipse?" I couldn't look at Sonic, not after that...

"Go," I ordered.

"But-"

"Did I misspeak? Get out of my sight."

  He ran off and I ordered a lock down on the egg so he could take it with him. I didn't mind calling Sonic a boy, or using him and his. But see that... a male who can be impregnated and still has his other functional genitalia...

  I wanted no part of it.

"Eclipse, the pets are escaping," one of the other males replied.

"Let them, I want no part of it," I replied.

"But sir-"

"Let them go!" I shouted.

"Y-yes sir," he left in fear, I was alone, stair at the spot I had laid Sonic down on.

"Tsk... disgusting."

~~~