25

PoV: Eclipse

"That's good," I had finished setting up the new base. Completely camouflaged so it couldn't be seen by anyone other than myself.

   Now, where's Sonic? I pulled up his location in the base on the computer, he was in our bedroom. I had no need to put a collar or bracelet on him anymore. As he slept I had the doctors inject him with the healing serum again. And as painlessly ad I could, I had set a tracker within his arm. One that made no noise, and wouldn't over heat. The serum had quickly healed the scar so Sonic would never notice. Sonic was still with the egg, his pets were in the room with him. It didn't take long for me to be noticed by his pets.

"How's the egg?" I asked Sonic as I let myself fall back and rest on the bed.

"It's fine," he answered.

"Would you like to know what the gender is?" I offered.

"...I know it already," Sonic replied, "from a dream..."

"Maturnal instinct," watched Sonic wrap a blanket around the egg. He treated it differently than we did on my home planet. We left the eggs in a large incubator, then when they hatched the mothers took them. It was extremely uncommon for a mother to watch over the egg herself.

"Stay away from Sonic," one of his pets glared at me.

"Not an option," I replied, "Sonic, come to bed."

  He listened to me without a glare this time. Sonic laid down on the bed, not close enough to let me touch him, but enough for me to know he wasn't planning on leaving.

"Sonic get away from him!" The other pets were becoming obnoxious.

"Cafes, now," I ordered and three were locked into their kennels, Sonic happened to like Sticks free from her kennel, since she was obedient I let her rome free.

"Your pets don't seem to like me very much," I grabbed Sonic and pulled him close to me.

"Let go-"

"No," I held onto his wrist, his body was laying over my own at the moment. I wasn't going to let him go, I wrapped my arm around his waist to hold him down, "You belong to me, you know that. I need you right here right now."

  Sonic stopped fighting and let me hold him after I whispered that to him. He's coming around, that's good. I need him to get used to being near me at all times.

PoV: Tails

  I didn't know what he had said to Sonic, or how he manipulating him... But Sonic was falling for it...

I can't let him fall for it. Eclipse is only going to keep abusing him... I can't let him take Sonic again... we had to save him...

... and we had to do it now.

~~~