29

PoV: Sonic

  It was quiet. It was peaceful. Still... I felt alone on this island with everyone there. Not as lonely as before, I was starting to move on. Eclipse was doing something awful, I couldn't feel affection for someone like that. The only reason I had felt something for him, was because of the hormones in me. Be cause of the child he forced me to bare and birth. Because of his dna that invaded my body.

"I'm fine without you Eclipse. I don't need you anymore," I took a breath and left it all go. Lonely or not, it was over. He had my child, but it was his too. He wanted custody, so he'd get it.

"Sonic, what are you doing out here?" Amy asked as I laid down in the Sand.

"I'm not doing anything, just realxing," I said, enjoying the crashing sound of the sea.

"Its nice to see you finally relaxing. You've been so anxious and fidgety, I understand why," she sat down next to me, "I'm here for you."

"I know you are."

  The crash of the sea was interrupted by loud winds and the roar of an engine I knew all to well.

"Sonic get inside," Amy said, pulling me up, "Go!"

  I ran into the house and Sticks was the only one who stayed behind.

"He found us... why... he threw me out... why did he come after me?" My heart was racing, those were Eclipse's soldiers. And there was no one else on this island.

"Sonic isn't here!" Tails shouted.

"What ever kid, we've got a tracker on him so say what you will," I was hyperventilating, I couldn't calm my body as my mind went blank. Sticks tried calming me down, but it was no use, the soldiers grabbed us and forced us into the ship. The others were locked in separate cages, the soldiers had me in a seatbelts with one guard besides me. I wasn't a threat to them. My body was too anxious to be.

  It was hours before the ship stopped and Eclipse was waiting with a smile.

"Sonic, you room has been waiting for you," he smiled.

  I was slowly pushed towards him. This was only time I had, I was scared out of my mind, but i didnt want to go back into the loop of that hell hole.

"No!" I grabbed the knife from the guard and pushed him away, "I'm not going back!"

  What the fuck am i doing?! Hes going to kill me... I can't back down now. I'm going to try and win this fight.

"No? Sonic, you don't have a say-"

"Oh but I do. You want me in that hell to lock me away. You want to isolate me, but that's not gonna fly. I'm not going back!" I snapped, I looked at the scar on my arm, that was where the tracker was. I jabbed the knife into the scar, not caring how loud I screamed. I pulled the knife out and reached in, pulling the tracker out of my arm and smashing the blood covered device on the cement.

"Get him inside," Eclipse glared.

"Get away from me," I cut one of the guards, "I'm not going back."

"You will because I need you," Eclispe grabbed my wrist with his tail.

"Eclipse, you can drag me back," my legs were trembling, "You can force me to have your children," I fought the lump in my throat. And I held back tears, "You can you need me, but I won't love you back because of the monster you are!"

  His tail loosened its grip and I say knuckles punch open the cage before they went running. That was what I needed to do... run...

  I pulled my hand away and in that split moment, forced my quivering legs to carry me away. I was running. My aching knees taking me faster and faster. I ran away, too fast for them to catch me. I caught up with the others and we made it as far as we could go.

PoV: Eclipse

"I won't love you back because of the monster you are!"

"Eclipse, do you want us to go after them?"

"No..." I walked inside, ignoring them. The last time I touched Sonic, was just now. I was going to force him inside... he didn't want that... he wanted nothing to do with me, "He doesn't want anything to do with me... how cruel fate can be."

  That was it... it was my last chance, and I had ruined it because of all my chances before that.

"Sir, you have a call from the captain," one of my servants said.

  I walked to my computer and answered the call.

"Eclipse, the population is successfully stabilizing. You'll be able to return in a week with the final batch of girls. Many of the eggs have begun to hatch and we've had a birth rate of fifty-six percent female. Begin packing up, and you'll be home soon," the call ended, and one of my servants placed the bloody tracker on my table before taking off.

"Begin packing!" I shouted, "Have the thirty girls in the cells ready to leave at a moments notice."

"Yes sir!"

"Fuck..." I laid in my bed, I had a week left to find Sonic again... "hmph, all that's left is to say good by."

  I glanced at the egg, it hadn't hatched yet, it wasn't going to for another day.

"You're all I need of him."

~~~