23

PoV: Sonic

  Why... Eclipse... why are you doing this to us?

  Everything had been disappearing, everything we needed to leave.

"Sonic, are you ready?" Tails asked and I nodded, "Good, we'll get you in the plane first."

  He took me to the plane and it had been dismantled.

"No..." outlr things that we had backed inside were gone too.

"3..." That voice... Eclipse was back and he had other darklings with him... "2... 1... You're three days are over. Sonic, I need to speak with you in privet."

"You're not going any wear near him!" Tails snapped.

"Sonic, I'm doing this for you're own good," he said just before a puff if pink gas whirled around us.

  I coughed, the second I breathed it in my knees went weak.

I protected my egg, slowly sitting down with it safe in the sand besides me. My arms went limp and I could barely hold my eyes open...

"It's only to keep you safe... darling... ..."

... ...

...

---

... ... where... baby?

  I jumped up, my egg wasn't next to me.

"Where is it? Where are you?!" I ripped the sheets off the bed and looked under it and I found it in the corner of the room, "There you are."

  I found my egg in the corner of the room, a pain struck me as I held it.

"You're awake, and alreadybdestroyed the room... Sonic. Never mind I'll have the new servants clean it," Eclipse came in and held onto my child, "You're friends are safe, and I still need to speak with you."

"Go away..." I hugged my egg.

"I won't, your my woman, my mate. I've decided I need you by my side at all times from this day forward. You won't be leaving me," he pulled me into his cold arms and forced me to our down my egg, "Come here you," He pulled me close, my body won't push away from him, "We'll take care of our egg ourselves this time. For my first born."

"You Asshole! This is our thrid born! The twins our the first and second!" I snapped.

"We lost the other egg..."

"What..." ...no... my twins... we lost them... Tears ran down my face, I had lost two of my children...

"The stupid transport cracked the shell, it was an early still birth. We lost the twins..." his voice cracked as he held him. I felt something warms on my shoulder, his arm felt like they were shaking.

  I couldn't push back against him. I looked back, and that was when I saw it... the man who raped me daily until I was pregnant... the man who took me away from my friends and locked me away from the rest of the world... the man who yelled at me when I did something he didn't like...

  He was crying...

  This monster could ahead tears, like anyone else...

"Eclipse..."

"I wanted to see them, our twins," Eclipse hand his hand through my quills, "You carried them in your womb, I wanted to see the adorable children you had given birth too."

"... we still have this one..." I said, my hands gripped his shoulders as he kept running his hand through my quills.

"I know," he cried for our children... my twins...

  ... Even a demon can ahead tears...

  ... For our lost children...

~~~