14

PoV: Sonic

"Why isn't he pregnant yet?!" I heard Eclipse shouting.

"It may help him if he has an orgasm. His body will have less energy to fight the semen inside of him," the doctor said.

I don't want to get pregnant again. Not again... I couldn't move. Eclipse had been raping me every day. It hurt to sit up. He wasn't giving up until I was pregnant again.

"Sonic," Sticks grabbed me, "You won't get pregnant with me here."

"Is that so," Eclipse grabbed Sticks by the collar and forced her back into her kennel.

"Let go! Sonic doesn't want your kid, so give up!" Sticks shouted.

"It's not his choice," he locked Sticks away and I was pinned to the bed.

"... Please..." I begged, "... No more..."

"It stops when you carry my child."

Lemons

"AAAAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!" I knew that pain too well. He rammed into me. It was deep inside, I felt it poking everything that was already sore.

He covered my mouth and started thrusting into me. I was sore from all the days before. It hurt so much.

"How many times do I need to tell you to keep quiet," Eclipse rammed me.

The bed was squeaking and I felt that warm gush inside of me. I felt something change inside me. Oh no...

PoV: Eclipse

Sonic whimpered as I came. I needed to make sure he was pregnant. I began thrusting into him again. I continued until I came again. This time I wasn't going to let it spill. I forced a plug into him to keep it all inside.

Lemons End

PoV: Eclipse

Sonic cried as I locked him onto the bed. I kept him away from his pet for the next week.

--- One Week later ---

"Scanning..." I had Sonic strapped to the table before the computer. This was the result I was waiting for, "Pregnant."

"No..." Sonic started crying. His heart rate was rising, "NO! I DON'T WANT YOUR BABY! NOT AGAIN! NO!"

I covered his mouth with a cloth and he fell asleep after some time.

"Warning. Risk of miscarriage due to stress levels. Risk of under development of the child. Risk of SIDs."

"Damn it," I needed a way to lower his stress levels or the child would be at risk.

"You know," the doctor came up to me, "Women have a tendency to relax around nature. Perhaps you should build him a garden."

"A garden. Very well then," I requested a portable garden for Sonic to be sent in the next week.

  Sonic hugged Sticks once I returned her to him. I attached a bracelet to him. It tracked all his vitals.  His stress levels and his heart rate. So long as he was within the safe range I wouldn't have to worry about the baby.

"Would you like to know the gender?" The computer suggested.

"No. I'll find out after the egg hatches," I watched as the female pet Sonic called Sticks because extremely protective of him.

  You'll give me my third child Sonic. Next will be our fourth.

~~~