10

PoV: Eclipse

"Computer, how many days have passed since Sonic's birth?" I asked.

"Fourteen," it answered.

"When will Sonic begin to ovulate?" I dropped another quill into the computer.

"Predicting..." It began calculating based off Sonic's DNA, "If breastfeeding it can take up to a year, but since the child is no longer present Sonic can be impregnated again in three to five weeks."

"Only seven more days then."

PoV: Sonic

"Tails, he's not eating again," Amy put the fork down.

"Don't worry. He ate this morning. He's fine," Tails finished washing the dishes and put them to try.

"Good to know he's eating again," Amy replied.

  Eating once a day is fine. We freeze the milk and no one needs to know. We can keep the milk for the baby. Then, when the baby hatches it can have all the milk it wants.

"Sonic did you get a new lotion or sonething?" Amy smelt my hand, "You smell sweet. Like... canalope juice."

  That's the smell of a mother who can't feed her child.

"It's just a new shampoo," Tails pulled the blanket over me as I stayed laying on the couch, "Anything cantaloupe scented gives the same effect."

"I think I found a new Shampoo to try," She was getting too close for my comfort, I moved away.

"Amy leave him alone," Sticks sat between us, "If you go near him he might go into attack mode."

"Sonic would never attack me," she sounded so sure.

  I ignored them as they talked. It had been two weeks already, and Eclipse hasn't come back for me. Was I free? Did I not need to worry about him. No, something told me this wasn't true.

"Sonic, you've got a doctor's appointment today," Tails said, "You Should get dressed pretty soon."

  I got up and walked to the bedroom. I changed out of my pajamas and into a pair of soft dark colored pants. I looked at the sports bra I had to wear now. It had leak pads inside. I hated this thing, but I had to wear it if I didn't want to keep soaking my shirts.

"Sonic it's time to go," Tails came in, "Here," he pulled the shirt over my head and I finished putting it on, "The clinic offers the best chocolate chip cookies in town. We can go get one before your appointment. Sound good?"

"... yeah..." I got up and followed him to the doctor. We got the last four cookies and I ate at least half before my appointment. These cookies were huge, a bit bigger than my hand.

"Sonic," the doctor greeted us, "How are you feeling?"

"... fine... I guess..." I replied, not at all interested in this.

"Sonic, I need you to fill out this serve and you as well Tails. I'll be back to a moment," She left and I checked the boxes that matched my answers for the questions. She came back and took the serves when we finished, "Alright. Well Sonic, I just need to check a few things and you can be on your way. Please undress and change into this gown. I'll return once you've finished."

  It started off as a normal appointment after I changed. Nothing special. They checked my hearing, asked if I was taking those gross pills, checked my mouth, chest, temperature, blood pressure, and all that stuff.

"Tails, feel free to leave the room if you must, I need to check Sonic's stitches," she said.

"... Tails..." I backed away from the doctor.

"Its okay Sonic," Tails covered my eyes and held my hand.

  I wasn't enjoying this, they had to look inside me to check my stitches, it was uncomfortable.

"All done," Relief washed over my body as she removed her fingers from my back side, "Your stitches are healing fine. Come back next week to have them removed and you're free until next month."

  I changed back into my normal clothes and we left. There was a paper stuck to the door.

"Did we miss a package-?" Tails froze.

  I watched to throw up. My body wouldn't stop shaking as I fell to my knees.

  I'll be back for you in seven days.

~~~