21

PoV: Tails

  Sonic was asleep as they doctors put the egg under incubation. His body was worn out and his heart beat was weak. The doctors said is was because he was forced to push out a forgein infant from his body. His body was more worn out than expected. The egg shell was red and had veins bulging from the bottom. It almost looked alive.

"... ... where..." Sonic woke up and reached towards the egg besides him.

"Sonic, it's okay, it's safe," I think. I held his hand to comfort him. Sonic didn't even hold my hand back, his eyes were completely fixated on the egg.

  Sonic had to stay for three days. I brought him food and went to visit him everyday with Sticks. Sonic seemed tenser now, but at least he broke the habit of not eating. Sonic would extremely quietly ask me for snacks as food. He wouldn't eat much, but it was more than before.

  Three days passed and Sonic was allowed to come home. I set up an incubator in the bedroom for Sonic. He didn't leave the room, so I added lockable wheels to the bottom to get Sonic to walk around a bit. He took the egg everywhere with him. Sonic had his own mothering instinct with it.

"So, when do you think it'll hatch?" Sticks asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe Sonic knows," I walked up to him, he was wrapping the egg in a blanket, "Sonic, when is it going to hatch?" And what exactly will come out of it.

"It will hatch in nine months," Sonic's body froze and I guarded him. That voice... Eclipse was back...

"Get away from hi- ah!" He pushed me out of the way and grabbed Sonic.

"Hello Sonic," he wouldn't let Sonic go, ignoring his cries, "How's our new born hatchling?"

"Leave her alone..." Sonic whept.

"Her? We won't know the sex til it hatches, how can you be so sure?" He reached to touch the egg and Sonic bit his hand, "Fuck! Don't do that again."

"Don't you dare touch her," this entire time, I hadn't seen Sonic get aggressive over his egg, but no one touched it. He had bitten Eclipse and was now digging his nails into him.

"Who is in charge here," he forced Sonic down.

"Get off him!" Amy snapped.

"Any closer and Sonic will come back with me," Eclise wrapped his tail around Sonic's throat. We had no choice but to back off, "I have a proposition for all of you."

"What proposition?" I growled.

"Either you come with us, or you'll never see the three of us again. "

"Are you fucking insane?" Amy snarled.

"You have 3 days to decide," Eclipse left, Sonic had a light bruise around his neck now.

  Why kind of proposition is that?

"Sonic are you okay?" I grabbed him.

"He's going to be back in 3 days..." Sticks reminded me.

"Yeah... I know..."

  I've got 3 days to hide Sonic.

~~~