8

PoV: Tails

"Sonic, you've been discharged," the nurse removed his IV.

"Sonic, we can go home now," I helped him into the wheelchair.

"... I don't want to..." he whispered.

"Sonic?" His eyes had a despare in them. I only saw that look when he missed his family, "You want to stay with me?" I asked, fixing his quills from the mess they were in.

"... please..." he held my hand.

"Are you ready to talk about it yet?" I started walking him home.

"...no..." he replied.

  I took him to my house and let him lay on the couch. I only knew what the doctor told me.

--- Day Sonic was Found ---

"Are you four his friends or family?" A doctor walked up to us.

"We're friends. I'm afraid his family isn't here," Amy answered for All of us, but she didn't really know anything about Sonic's family.

"We need to speak with a family member," the doctor clarified.

"I'm his brother," I stated an obvious lie, but the doctor let it go.

"I need to speak with you alone," the other left when the doctor said that.

  It was an empty room aside from Sonic, the doctor, and me. I was sitting next to Sonic, holding his hand.

"Did you find out what was wrong?" I asked.

"First I need to ask you if you can contact his parents. If you're his brother then your adopted. I can only say this to an adult," he said.

"As far as I know, his parents passed away. He doesn't have a guardian aside from me," I was the only family he had, and he was the only family I had.

"How old are you?" The Doctor asked.

"Old enough to know someone did some thing to hurt him," I didn't need him hiding things from me, "If you don't tell me all of it I can always check the carts with a different doctor."

"You're a bright boy. You're older brother when through something traumatic. His bodily injuries show scars of rape and fresh wounds from a  birth. Who even did this forced him to have to a child, and a rapidly growing one. His hormonal imbalance shows evidice to it all," He told me everything they could figure out, "The child is missing, that's hard for a mother to handle. When he begins to lactate he's most likely going to go into a depression.

"Some one knew he had a blind uterus... They said it would never function since he was taking testosterone shots," I couldn't believe someone else knew about Sonic's body. It was highly confidential. Only a few doctors knew about it.

"Apprently it functions fine. You need to be there for him. Here," I was handed three pill bottles, "These are pain kills, anti-depressants, and anti-anxeity medication. The pain killers are taken every six hours no matter the time of day or night. The anti-depressants are twice a day. The anti-anxeity are once, daily."