15

PoV: Sonic

Why... My stomach was already starting to grow. Eclipse had been acting strange he wasn't glued to the screen like before he would actually touch me and force me to do me chewable gummy things. It was horrible.

---

"Sonic," the door opened and Eclipse came in, "I had something created for you."

"Gr..." Sticks growled at him, stepping between us, "Get away from him."

"You best begin behaving before I order a muzzle for you," Eclipse snapped at her.

"No!" I grabbed sticks, "You can't do anything to her."

"Sonic," he was looking down at me.

I lowered my head, he hated when I yelled.

"I hate you," Sticks growled.

"Sonic, come here," he ordered.

I got up from the bed I had been sitting on and started following him. I felt so afraid... I didn't know what he was going to do to me. He too me to a part of the ship that was unfamiliar to me. There was door there.

"I had this I stalled for you," he opened the door and it was a large dome.

"What is this..." I hated it.

The domes roof went from grey panels to an artificial blue sky with clouds passing by. The stone path led to a small area with benches and even a hammock. Flowers and trees grew every where, even the small pond with mechanical fish... I wanted to burn it down...

"It's a garden, a place for you to be outside while still in the ship's perimeter. You are now permanently banished from leaving the ship. If you ever feel like you need to be outside you are to come here. You may even place seeds into the ground if you wish. I have a shipment of women I need to send. I'll be finished with my work shortly. You may remain here for as long as you please."

He left. I was alone here. In this artificial world. I was pregnant with this bastard's child. I hated all of this. I fell to my knees.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. I screamed until my voice didn't let me anymore. I screamed... because I couldn't take this anymore. I hated this man, "Augh!"

I gasped feeling a pain. I hadn't noticed the blood staining the white dress I was wearing today or the blood pooling by the legs...

"No... my baby..." I felt through the blood, "it can't be... where are you..."

I found a small mound and gently lifted it. It was soft, and it looked like an normal kitckxhen egg. It was torn open on one sid900e... the baby was only the size of a spec.

"Why..." I noticed my vision blurring as I cried hot tears for a child I didn't want, "Why am I... cryi-ing... for a ba-aby I ne-ever... wanted?"

"Sonic- Damn it!" Eclipse grabbed the child from hands.

"No!" I reached for it but Eclipse didn't give it back to me.

"We'll have it buried properly, alright," he pulled me into his arms, "This child won't be forgotten by its siblings."

  Why...

Why is he holding me this way?

~~~