6

PoV: Eclipse

"AAAHAAA!" Sonic was screaming to the point where it frightened the girls.

"So," I asked the doctor I was sent.

"Her contractions are causing extreme discomfort. Expect the child soon," he said, "You mind if he bares my child ne-"

"Use one of the girls that are being handed out on the home planet," I snapped, "I expect my child now so go handle it."

  The screaming didn't stop, Sonic was stuck in a horrid labor. I'll need to start scanning for survival of birth.

PoV: Tails

"Anything?" I called the others.

"No, we don't have a single clue," Amy called back, "No signs of Sonic anywhere."

"Keep looking. We have to find him."

PoV: Eclipse

"Eclipse," the next ship was hear and ready to pick up the girls, "How many in this shipment?"

"I'm afraid there's only fourteen. An issue came up that I needed to handle," I answered.

"An issue? What kind of issue?" He asked as the girls were shackled and dragged onto the transport ship.

"My woman went into labor last night. That constant screaming is giving me a headache. The doctor is handling it," I replied.

"That's over twenty four hours. We have an incubation transport ready. Our orders were to give it to you so the egg is sustained until the next shipment," he explained.

"Well be ready to take the egg now," the doctor returned, "It's done."

"Finally," I got up, "Care to follow?"

"I'll load the egg myself," he followed me to Sonic.

"Her vitals are low. She may not survive the night," the doctor explained.

"That's trivial. I only need one-"

  What?

PoV: Tails

"Sonic... where are you?" I sat down with my laptop, "Are you really stuck in that other dimension?"

  I tried contacting him in the other dimension. It felt like it was the only choice I had left.

PoV: Sonic

...

...

"#he vi#als are ex#remely low," sounds... ... like I was listening... from inside... a bubble... "per#aps a dea#h serimo#y shou#d ta#e plac#."

"No, #e's vi#al to our sur#ival."

... the lights... they were bright... something... heavy... no... light... was covering me... A blanket? The ringing... it wouldn't stop... My ears heard ringing.

"#ey."

Tik! The sound of fingers snapping near my ear made it worse...

  My vision was hazy... only make in out objects... for a few seconds... Egg?

PoV: Eclipse

  His eyes glanced around. The way he was acting, I would be surprise if he passed in his sleep. The egg he birthed, it was slightly larger than the average.

"I took an ultrasound of the egg," the doctor explained, changed the bag of clear fluid that dripped into the needle injected in Sonic's arm, "He's given you twins, be greatful."

"Twins?" I wiped some of the blood off the brown shell of the egg. It was ready to be transported, "Is the transport ready?"

"It is, shall I carry it-"

"No," I let my instincts get the best of me. An instinct to protect my- an egg, "Forgive me. Take it now, I do not wish to see it again."

"... m... my..." Sonic's hand shakily reached for the egg, "D... don't touch... it... It's..."

"His mother instincts are effect him. Pay no attention," I order the Egg out.

"No..." his eyes grew wide as tears rolled down his face, "It's mine... no... No... No!"

"You'll die in this condition!" I yelled at him, "The egg will be fine, hurry up and accept death."

  I walked out and left him there. I made sure the egg was safely on board of the ship before I allowed it to leave. I needed to grab the next girl tonight if I wanted to stay on schedule.

PoV: Sonic

  ... I didn't want it... but why... why did hurt to have my egg taken away? A rapist child was in it... so why did I want it?

"You'll be dead within the hour," the man said, "Count your blessing."

  He left me alone... but the door... it was wide open...

PoV: Tails

"Tails," Amy stopped the search, "It's one o'clock in the morning. You need to sleep. We can keep searching tomorrow."

"I which my plane could let me see through these woods," I sighed.

"Well find him. I promise."

~~~