24

PoV: Tails

  Sonic was missing and we were all locked in a room together. I felt a weight around my neck, a chain was attached to a slim collar around my neck. The other had the same around their own necks.

"Knuckles, can you break down the door?" I asked.

"I've been trying. I can't even make a dent," Knuckles replied.

"He's got Sonic, we're worthless to em," Sticks commented, "You have to wait for him to leave the door unlocked, or for Sonic to break us out and he won't unless he has the egg with him."

"We still have to try," I started looking around for a lock or something to hack into the room.

"Tails, we don't know anything yet. We don't know where we are in the base or if we moved locations. It might be best for you to build a computer first so we can figure out where are," Amy answered.

"I'll just use my communicator," I looked to my wrist and found it was bare, "My communicator."

"Mines gone too," Amy replied.

"You're all extremely noisy. It's unpleasant," Another one of those creatures, Eclipse's species, came in.

"Where is Sonic?" I asked.

"She's with the master," they replied.

"Sonic's a he. A boy," Amy corrected.

"Not possible. She's capable of delivering children, that makes her female as Eclipse stated," they replied, "I, myself am male. And if I behave, I may get one of you two females-"

"You will keep your hands off of my mate's pets," Eclipse had returned.

"Sir. I was only toying with them," the other male scrambled for an excuse.

"Out, before I fire you," Eclipse ordered and the other one left in an anxious rush.

"Where's Sonic?" I glared.

"He's resting at the moment. We had received some unfortunate news earlier and Sonic needs some time to himself," Eclipse answered.

"Lair!" I shouted.

"...He's not lying..." that quiet voice, I turned to the door, Sonic was hiding behind the frame there with a blanket around him.

"Sonic!" I ran up and hugged him, "You're not hurt right?"

"... some of the stiches tore... that's all," he hugged me back.

"We'll get that fixed for you as so as we get away from here," I tried to leave the room and the chains wouldn't let me.

"You won't leave this room without my consent," Eclipse handed Sonic a card, "Sonic is welcome to come and go as he pleases from room to room. Though that card won't get you outside the base. And you won't be allowed to see the other girls."

"..." Sonic nodded. His clothing was different from what he was wearing before.

  Before we were caught he was in a black turtle neck and jeans. Now he was in a white gown with matching shoes that seemed to be made from fabric.

"Sonic, ask the servants if you want to take your pets to another room. I have work to do. I'll see you for dinner," Eclipse left and Sonic was left behind with us.

"So, you're allowed anywhere in the base? I thought you were his prisoner?" Amy asked as Sonic sat down with us.

"I don't think I ever was... Eclipse is different..."

"Don't sympathise with him," I stopped sonic from saying what ever he was about to say, "You can't... don't forgive him for what he's done to you!"

"... Tails... We lost... We lost the twins..."

  The twins... the second egg...

"Sonic... please, don't give this monster any empathy, he doesn't deserve it."

"The twins? You lost your egg?!" Amy cried.

"It's the second egg that Eclipse took from Sonic... there were two, Sonic hadn't given birth to the second one yet when Sticks escaped with him," I explain.

"Sonic..." Amy hugged him.

"... I'm going now..." Sonic stood up.

"Where?" Knuckles asked, Sticks walked up to Sonic and he grabbed her chain.

  The servants released us and let us follow Sonic who just went back to his egg again.

"Eclipse," I heard him whisper.

  This was getting dangerous. Sonic was going to end up with Stockholm Syndrom if this went on.

  I'm sorry Sonic. But we have to separate you.

~~~