16

PoV: Eclipse

I had Sonic placed under extensive care by that doctor. He was going to heal and then I would get him pregnant again. He would continue to have our children.

"Eclipse," my commander called me over the monitor from our home planet, "I have wonderful news on all the women you've sent us. Nearly all are pregnant with their first or second child. One is even in her third pregnancy. The eggs are being cared for properly and be hatching together in eight months."

"That's remarkable Sir. If I may, how is my egg?" I asked.

"Yours is in perfect health. The twins inside will be born with the rest in time. Has you woman gone into her second pregnancy with the garden that was sent?"

"She was, but there was an error in the pregnancy and the child was miscarried. It has since been buried and nineteen is now under extensive care through my orders," I explained.

"That is unfortunate. We will be seeming you a package then," he stated.

"A package?"

"Inside there will be a serum you can use on nineteen. We will send a second doctor and have them inject the serum into her. It will quickly heal her wounds in a matter of days. It's only side effect is fatigue. She will remain asleep until all her wounds are completely healed and it increases a woman's fertility."

"I have no way to thank you for this gratitude," I bowed.

"Oh course you can. You can send another shipment of woman tonight."

"I will do so Sir."

"You've proven to do an excellent job. Your ship will be moving from that area to one near a highly populated area next week. You'll need to be more cautious thus you will get a camouflage feature installed into your ship. May the captain see you this night."

The call ended and I could relax. My prison was containing sixteen girls. I needed to bring in four more by tonight. It was a simple task. I left as Sonic slept. His pet was securely locked into her cage and I left.

---

"67% and 51%" the four girls I grabbed were all compatible. I tossed them into the cell with the other weeping girls and locked the door.

I released the sleeping gas to make the transport easier. The ship arrived and I traded all twenty girls for the package and the new doctor. Immediately the yellow serum was injected into Sonic so he'd recover.

I waited for him to wake. Only leaving his side to collect women for the next shipment.

PoV: Sonic

It was warm when I woke up. It wasn't cold like I was used to. I couldn't remember falling asleep. I only remembered being in pain.

"Sonic," Eclipse was there... He was always there... watching me.

"She's completely healed now. You just need to wait for her cycle to impregnate her again," there was a new one here.

"Good," Eclipse lifted me from the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered. My body was shaking.

"I'm not going to do anything," he laid me on the table, "Hold still."

"Scanning... Compatibility ninety-nine point four percent. Lactation ability at one-hundred."

  My fertability had increased by one point four percent...

"Your nearly perfect," he lifted me and carried me back to the bed.

"... no... not again..." I cried as he leaned over me.

"Shh... relax," he had his arms around me. He was starting to squeeze me, "I don't intend to hurt you."

  My body shivered below him. I couldn't help but be completely afraid. I felt him kiss my ear.

"Our egg is progressing healthily," he said.

"... m... my babies..."

"You are... ... you are an attractive birthing mother," he said.

"I want my children..." I begged.

"When my mission is over, I'll take you with me," he said, "You can live with them. Off this planet."

"I'll see my children..."

"I will personally see to it that you do."

~~~