11

PoV: Tails

Sonic wasn't leaving my side. He stayed in the same room as I did. Any time he couldn't be by my side he stayed with Sticks. He somehow trusted her more than Amy, but Amy also kept trying to make him do things.

  That card said seven days... today is... oh no...

"Sonic," I found him hiding under a blanket, "Don't leave my sight."

"If you think that just watching him is going to keep me from bringing him back then by all means. Stare at him."

"What the?" I held my wrench, ready to fight. There was, I couldn't tell what this man was, but he got inside the house.

"Sonic. You had you fun, time to go," he said.

"... " Sonic was crying as be backed away. This guy terrified him.

"GET AWAY FROM SONIC YOU ALIEN!" Sticks jumped between them and grabbed Sonic.

"Sticks..." I grabbed her, "What are you doing?"

"A pet. What a wonderful idea," his grin. It was horrifying, "Time to sleep."

  The pink gas from before was filling my house. I was getting dizzy.

"Sonic..." I stumbled towards him and fell. My strength leaving, "... no..."

  Sonic...

PoV: Eclipse

  I grabbed Sonic and the girl. She would be a good pet for him. I took them back to the ship. I had scanned this girl before, she was no good as a woman. Still, Sonic can use her as he wishes.

"Another girl?" The Doctor asked, "Oh it's number nineteen.

"She was with Sonic. I figured he's need a good pet to keep him company," I dropped the girl and laid Sonic on the table for an inspection.

"That's no good. She has no collar. A pet without a collar can run away," he said.

"Then get her a collar," I snapped and removed his clothing. His breasts were developing nicely. He was becoming a fine woman, "Computer, scan him."

"Scanning," a small probe entered Sonic's body. It was taking an internal scan, "Uteran walls swollen. Pregnancy ready."

"You're getting him pregnant so soon?" The Doctor was dragging the girl away

"Is there a problem?" I glared.

"You'll be straining his body. He won't last long if you continue," he explain.

"Then when should I do it?" I growled.

"In a year-"

"That's too long a wait."

"Fine. Do it his next menstrual cycle," he left.

"One month then," I picked Sonic up and carried him to my bed.

"Mm..." he woke up as I laid him down, "AAAAHHH!"

"Enough with your screaming," I covered his mouth, "Its obnoxious. Stay silent or I sew your mouth shut."