9

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic, eat some thing," Tails asked.

"... I'm not hungry..." I wasn't, I had no apitite.

"Sonic, you're scaring me. Just eat a little, please?" He let up a spoon full of soup.

"I'm not hungry. I'll eat later."

"No, you've said since we got home. You want a chillidog? I'll go buy one," he said.

"No... thank you."

"Sonic, just pick something. A hamburger? Mehburger? Pizza? Hotpot?"

"... I don't want to eat," I won't eat, not until-

"Amy, you feed him, he's being frustrating," Tails left.

"He doesn't want to eat. I can't force him."

"Sonic," Sticks sat in front of me while the others argued, "Did the aliens take you? They tried some experiments on you. Now you can't eat normal food," she put a tinfoil hat on my head.

"Mehburger isn't normal food," I pulled the hat off.

"Keep the hat on," Sticks put it back on me. She stuck the spoon in my mouth, "Eat."

"Mm!" I pushed her away. She forced me to swallow. The second I did the pain of hunger hit me, that was the last thing I wanted.

"Sticks!"

"What? I got him to eat," she picked up another spoonful, "Eat or I'll do it again."

  Damn it... My stomach hurts from hunger now.

"N-no," the pain would fade later. I didn't need to eat.

"That's it."

"Ah!"

---

... She forced me to eat the whole bowl... I hid under the blanket. Sticks forced me to eat all of it- my chest... why does it sting?

"Sonic?" Tails lifted the blanket, "Sticks he's soaking wet. You spilt soup all over his shirt."

"Sorry. But hey he ate it!"

"Sonic," Tails pulled my hand, "Go change, I don't want you getting sick."

  I got up want walked to the bathroom. I removed my shirt, I couldn't move... what I saw... a horror? My own body's betrayal.

PoV: Eclipse

"Why are you still here?" I snapped at the doctor, "Sonic gave birth. I have no need for you."

"You intend to get him pregnant again when he is able, correct?" He replied.

"I intend to," I looked at the supplies I was sent. Clothing, all for a woman, and all Sonic's size.

"Then I remain until Sonic can no longer bare children."

"Very well."

"How do you intend to get him pregnant when he is else where?" He asked too many questions.