chapter 5

"Can I help you alezandra?" why is he acting weird right now.

"what happened to you callin me zandra?" I ask with a small laugh but quickly stop when I saw how he was lookin at me like 'wtf'.

"So you just gon' cut me off for three weeks and come around again when you feel like huh? I don't think so" he tells me as he steps out of the car.

He was wearing a nike white t-shirt, blue polo shorts, polo socks and white air force.

My man is a fashion killa bitch!

If he's still......my man.

Were we even official?

"Listen papi cece threw my phone through my window then reversed her car over it okay" I try to explain but he just lets out a low chuckle and shake his head before placing his hands in his pockets.

"That's no excuse cuz if you didn't know, we have something called Instagram where you don't have to have someone's number to drop a dm" okay now he's pissing me off.

"Okay nigga hear me out I knew I kinda fucked up but I'm actually here trying to make shit right and your just shutting down all my efforts and if I didn't know better i'd say you don't want me talk to you or make it up to you. Plus you really think i'd dm you? Nigga you wouldn't have read it cuz I know there are like hundreds of hoes in your dms" I end my little rant by taking in a large breathe of air.

"You knew my address" he says walking closer to me.

"You knew mine too nigga. So what's good?" I ask as he finally stopped right infront of me. I'm sure there isn't a inch of space available since I'm now leaning on his car.

"Okay Z I'm sorry I didn't pull up to yo place but I was blowing yo shit up and you weren't answering so I just thought that maybe you wanted out of this thing we got"
He placed his arms on my waist and his face in my neck where he started leaving small kisses.

"And I'm sorry for not trying harder to get to you and" I let out a small moan as he suck that one spot, "nigga you ain't gon' turn me on in this parking lot right now"

He lifts his head and wrap his hand around my neck before angling my face towards his. I was about to kiss him be he held my face firmly in his hand and squeezed my cheeks making my mouth snap open then he kissed me.

He kissed me like I've been doing something bad, long and hard ( still talkin bout the kiss you dirty freak).

He eased up and hands his phone to me and told me to put my number in which I did and he kissed me one last time before we parted ways.

___________________

Hearing a knock on my front door I quickly ran downstairs thinking it was Cece or papi G but turned it was two person that I didn't want to see right now or ever again.

Mommy witchest and daddy bitchest.

"Hey darling we missed you so much. When are you coming home" she ask walking into my living room with her husband behind her.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask in return as I stood by the door so I could open for them on their way out.

"Honey we missed you and you weren't answering our calls so we came all the way out here, you should be grateful" My 'dad' says as he sits on my couch.

I don't know why i found what he said so funny but I just started laughing cu this nigga is hilarious.

"Missed me? Nigga miss me with that shit please" I throw harshly at them.

My mom looked shock with her mouth open but my dad just rolled his eyes.

"Alexandra are you still upset about what we did? Baby it was to protect you" she says walking closer but I held my hand out to stop her in her tracks.

"Protect me? I was old enough to make that decision for myself you sick fucks! I didn't need protecting from none of you people!.
You both ruined my life without even knowing it and then you just sent me away thinking i'd be over it huh? Well guess what I'll never be over it and I'll never forgive you two now get the hell out!" I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes at this point as I watch them scurry out of my house and into their car.

I hate them and I hate them so damn much.

As parents your suppose to support your child no matter what, love them, protect them.

But I guess that's just what I thought parents were suppose to do.

I bet if what happened to me happened to me happened to my older sister they'd break the doors of hell to protect her cuz she's their golden child and I'm the black sheep.

With a heavy heart, hearting soul and throbbing head I climbed the stairs and went to bed wishing I had someone here with me.

Someone to just hold me for tonight.

______________

"Hey girl I came as soon as I got your message" Cece announce as she burst through my door.

I lift my head from under the covers and held my arms out for her to come to me. Cece understands what I'm going through cause both our parents are shit.

She climb into the bed with a very large bag on her arm.

"What do you have in the bag Cee?" I ask sitting up with the sheets bunched up at my waist.

"Oh nun' much just a whole bunch of candies, sappy movies and tubs of ice-creams, pizzas and milkshakes bitch"I don't know why god has blessed me with the bestest best friend on the whole planet.

"Oh come on Cece don't cry now, I got you girl and I'll always got your back, front and sides girl" Cece says as the waterworks started again.

I sat up on my knees and quickly pull her into a hug.

"I love you so much cee" I mumble into her neck.

She rubs my back softly before patting it which made me get up.

"I love you too chicka, I love you too"
______________

"So are you going to tell lover boy about what happened or about your parents?" Cece ask as we cuddle together in my bed watching claws.

I shake my head in response.

"Why not? You know you can't keep this from him forever" she continues as she rubs my scalp.

"I know that cee but I don't want to tell him and it changes the way he looks at me or doesn't want me anymore. If you haven't noticed...... I really like this guy and I can feel that he likes me too and plus we haven't been dating that long" I explain to her without trying to sound too defensive.

I hear her sigh behind me and I know I've won this argument. The debate club in high school surely came in handy.

"I'm not saying you should tell him now I'm just saying you shouldn't shut this one out and I can also tell he really likes you by the way he reacted the other day at the parking lot. Trust me if he wasn't interested he'd have said that everything was alright about you not answering his calls and shit." she tells me as sleep started to close in on me.

"You really think so?" I ask barely above a whisper.

"I know so best bitch"
______________

Just wanted to show a deeper side of Alexandra's life and also build up the suspense a bit.

Enjoy💫
Comment💬
Like💗
And tell your friends about this book💋