chapter 7

"Maleek meet my boy friend-"

"Liangelo frickin ball" he cuts me off looking like a kid who just walked in toys r us.

"Wassup man?" gelo ask giving him a dap or brotherly hug.

"Man I'm such a big fan of yours nigga you a beast in the game bro" I've never seen maleek this outgoing before but I gotta say....he does look happy.

A smile appear on my face as I watch them interact with each other like they're long last friends who just reunited.

They both turned away and started walking, well gelo walking and maleek hopping on his crutches, to the basketball court.

These niggas just gon leave me here like they forgot I existed.

"Okay it's not like I'm still standing here or anything!" I yell after them making them laugh before continuing their journey.

As I was about to turn around about to head back to my office I bumped into someone making them fall and me stumbling stumbling back.

"I'm so sor- Isabell?!" I cut my apology short when I saw the bitch back stabbing bitch who pretended to be my friend so she could fuck my boyfriend.

She looks up at me from her position on the floor before rolling her eyes and standing up.
"Are you blind? Can't you look where the hell your going?"

Is she stupid?

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I had eyes in the back of my head" I sarcastically replied with a roll of my eyes.

I examine her from head to toe and as much as I hate to admit, she looks good.

I watch as a smirk cover her face before she leans closer to my face.
"So....what's been going on lately? Got any new man for me to fuck?"

This loose pussy bitch.

"Yeah I got your daddy but you probably fucked him already huh?" saying this I didn't wait for a reply instead I walked away bumping my shoulder extremely hard into hers.

I hear her stumble back before saying something along the lines of '-jealous bitch'.

I smirk knowing I got under her skin. Ahh there's nothing like making your haters mad.

_______________

After leaving work I headed straight to the grocery store alone since Gelo and maleek are both out together. Those to seem like I won't be able to get unattached anytime soon.

I pull up to the store, pick up my wallet and went inside to get the grocery I need at home.
______________

I was currently cleaning my face from all the make-up when my phone started blowing up.

I roll my eyes thinking it was just work but it kept going on and on so I finally threw my brush down and went to pick it up.

I look at the contact only to see that it's unknown.

I swear if this is a prank I'm going to tell these people some unholy things tonight.

Pressing the green icon I place the phone to my ear.

"How can I help you" I ask into the phone irritatedly.

"Hey babe. You miss me?"

This can't be happening.
No! No! No!
Not right now when everything in my life is finally falling into place.

I feel my breathe getting short and my chest closing up quickly.

I lower my phone and grab onto my vanity table to keep myself steady but that didn't seem to help cause the next thing I know is that I'm falling into a dark abyss.
______________