chap. 12

"So why you so nervous?" Maleek ask as I search my closet for something suitable to wear.

"I don't know what to wear. Help me Leek" I said as I continue ravishing my closet.

"What do you even wear to meet your in laws?" he shrug his shoulder and bite into his apple before laying back on my pillows.

"I don't know man.......me? I've never met a girl's parents only their best friend when they come through for a three some" I pause my search to stop myself from puking on my clothes.

My brother just told me about him having threesomes.

"Boy? what you know bout threesomes?"
I ask as I continue searching.

"Why you wanna know? You wanna spice up Gelo's life a bit?" this lil ass boy.

"I'm your older sister you will not ask me such que-" shit! I immediately stop my sentence when I realized what I was saying.

Silence. He didn't say anything but I look back at him to see him holding up his phone and a smile on his face.

"It's okay zan I look at you as my big sister too" boy if only you knew.

I smile in return before turning around and just like that I found the perfect dress ,can I hear a hallelujah?.

"Damn!" I turn around to see what got him yelling like that.

"Boy why you yelling in ma house like that?" i ask him just as I place the dress beside him on the bed.

"You got clout sis" he says as he turns his phone around and showed me my instagram profile.

"Yeah I mean people gravitate towards my fashion sense since I got the old style thing going on. It's great and I think I might start modelling" I explain to him as I sat on the free side of the bed beside him.

"You should cuz these shit look good man but what about your recent job?"

"I mean I don't know if I will do the modelling but if I do try it and it's going good then I might quit my job" I loved being a physiotherapist but I always wanted to be a model.

"What yo nigga said bout that?" I look at him like he's crazy.

"Look honey I don't need no niggas opinion on shit cuz I'm a grown ass woman oka-"

"Who's a grown ass woman?" Gelo cut me off as he and cece walked inside my room with two KFC buckets in their hands.

" She was just saying she don't need yo opinion on shi-" I smack Maleek on the back of his neck and give him that look that says 'nigga shut that hole below yo nose'

"You had to hit me that hard? Damn you hit like a nigga" I laugh as he gets up and take the bucket from cece's hand then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Am I still mad about that?
Nah I took Gelo's advice and just let them do them. Ewww. That came out wrong.
Very disturbing image.

"You ain't gon eat?" Gelo ask with his mouth full of chicken which made me glare at him.

"I told you to stop that doing that. You'll bite your tongue but no I'm not gonna eat cause I don't wanna look fat in my dress. I want to impress your parents" he roll his eyes and pull me into him as he sat beside me.

"They'll love you, shit...they already do and they've been dying to meet the girl that the three of her sons can't shut up about" I chuckle a bit at what he said before grabbing the bucket and taking out three pieces of bbq chicken.

"Why didn't you get me barbeque wings though?" I said with a pout as I bite into the chicken. Ahh I only eat bbq chicken at kfc it's the best. Fuck that it's the bestest.

"You told me chicken you weren't specific" he says as he drink his pepsi.

"But you know I love the wings like really bad" I said biting into the chicken again.

He sighs and place his food down before turning to me.

"Okay. How about next time you just say wings then? Huh? How bout that?" Is this nigga giving me attitude.

I stare at him with narrow eyes before biting into the chicken roughly this time.

"Fuck you Gelo" I didn't wait for a reply as I grab my dress and headed out of the room.

Shit that chicken is really good.

I turn around and walked back into the room and pull the KFC bucket roughly from Gelo hands. He stares at me with his mouth drop as I also take his drink from his hand.

I roll my eyes at him and angrily walk out the room again.

Epic exit made bitch!.
___________________

"So you think I'm gonna bring you in that house to meet my parents with you mad at me?" I continue looking out the window ignoring him.

We've been parked in his parents' driveway for about seven minutes now but he refused to let me out because I wasn't talking to him.

"Aiight" yes! He's gonna let me out no-. My mouth fell as I watch him recline his seat and lay back comfortably before closing his eyes.

I haven't ate anything since four this evening and it's now eight and he's playing around with my hunger like that.

Two can play this game Mr. Ball. I rest my purse at my feet and recline my seat back before laying down too.

I felt him look at me but I just smiled which I know pissed him off.

I heard his seat made a cranking sound as he set it straight again. Ohhh he's mad.

"Okay what the fuck is your problem man?!" I quickly sat up which made me hit my head on the dashboard because I was frighten.

Gahhh. That shit hurts.

"Why are you yelling at me? Look what you caused" I quickly pull the mirror in my direction so I can look at my forehead.

I felt my anger rise as I saw a big red blotch on my forehead.
"Look what the fuck you did Gelo! Look at my fucki-" I was cut off by a knock on Gelo's window.

He looked over at me and cut his eyes before he rolled down the window.

"Hey handsome your parents told me to come get you" I didn't see her face but I knew who it was and it made me mad.

Izzy.

I lean over and across Gelo lap so that she can see me.

"Bitch get lost" not waiting for her to reply I wind the window back up and face Gelo.

If he was mad before he is insanely livid right now.

Before I could say anything else he eased me off, open his door and ran out the car to catch up with Izzy.

I felt a sting in my chest and the burning behind my eyes.

It's like watching history repeat itself.

I will not let her take him from me.
Not this man.
Gelo is mine.
My man.

How did she even know him?
Are they related?

Not wanting to get in my head anymore than I already am, I fix my hair to hide the red blotch on my forehead,pick my bag up and exit the car.

I look up to tell Gelo to wait for me but they were both walking inside together. Laughing. Holding hands.

This is all my fault, non of this would of happened if I wasn't in my stupid feelings.

Damn it.

______________

So Is Izzy gonna be a problem or what?
Find out in the next chapter💋💗