chap. 22

Ever since Gelo broke it off with me a month ago I've been going hard with my photoshoots. Guess you can say I'm famous now.

I did and I'm still doing interviews like crazy and I'm also a fashion nova brand ambassador.

Lemme hear you say shmoney!!

Things have been going good but all I want is Gelo to make it better. I noticed that he's been hanging with this Jaden chick lately and even though I want to be salty about it... I hope she's giving him what I couldn't.

Jaden is a pretty girl and not to toot my own horn or nothing but she's got nothing on me. Only Gelo.

"So how did you become who you are today? I'm not just talking about being a model but the person you are overall" the interviewer ask before taking a sip of her water.

"Um well it certainly wasn't easy...it was very hard where I'm coming from and I don't mean financially. My parents would do anything in order for their company to thrive and they did some really bad stuff that ended up hurting me tremendously. It was something I never expected to happen to me but...it did and that made me the person I am today because if I hadn't ran away for my life I wouldn't be this person today"

I never admitted this to anybody but since I'm now famous I want people to know the real me. I want them to have a connection with me and a understanding.

"Wowww that's crazy...are you over that situation?" The interviewer, wendy, asks with a concerned look.

Many people would think I'm not but I really don't want to live in the past anymore especially after letting it ruin what I have with gelo--had with gelo.

"Honestly I am over it especially since me living in the past made me lose the best thing that's ever happened to me not too long ago so...yeah, I'm over that" I felt the weight of regret, hate, pain and sorrow lifting off my shoulders.

Wendy nods her head with a proud smile on her face before squeezing my hand softly.

"So a little birdy told me that you were with a ball brother, Liangelo Ball. Are you guys still together? Or is he that amazing thing that you lost?" I know this question would arise and I guess this is the moment.

"No we're not together anymore" I kept it simple as possible ignoring the last part of her question but you know interviewers....

"Why? What happened?" this chick just doesn't know when to stop. Can't she see that I don't wanna talk about it?.

"Uh well we......we decided that it wasn't going to work out due to me becoming famous and him being already famous. We would be away from each other most of the time so we mutually agreed to just call it quits" lying bitch. Lying right through my teeth.

What else should I have said? That I blew it by not trusting him? That I gave him a hard ass time while he was being the best man that he could be? I don't think so.

"That's understandable......"

The interview went on and after forty minutes I was able to finally leave.

Bitch! I'm now whipping a motherfucking lambo!

That money's flowing and so are the blessings.

I sat in my car and crank the AC up to cool my body down just as my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and saw my manager calling.

"Hello"

"Zandra hey, we just got a call and it's turned out to be and invitation to this year's met Gala"