chap 25

I pull up to Gelo's house and park my lambo in the driveway before coaching myself on how to breathe normally.

A bitch is nervous as hell.

I could feel my heart going crazy in my chest as cold sweat started to wash over my body.

Dang... Why am I this nervous? It's not like he's going to deny it...or would he?.

The closer I got to his front door the more I felt the nervousness swimming around in my tummy. I honestly feel like I'm about to throw up.

Gosh! That would be embarrassing but I could always blame it on the baby growing inside of me.

I put my foot up the last step and realize that I'm face to face with his door.

God? Please hear a sinner out....please let me not embarrass myself in front of the man I love.

Looking down at my shirt I realized it has a few wrinkles so in order to...procrastinate a little longer I spent a little while smoothing them out.

Looking around I tried to find something to waste time on but everything was looking great so that left me with no choice but to know on the door.

So that's what I did.

I waited for a few seconds but when no answer came I was about to knock again but just as I raised my hand the door swung open....and behind it is a very wet Jaden with numerous hickeys on her neck and chest.

The smile she was wearing when she opened the door immediately fell off when she saw me and she quickly started to look around nervously but that wasn't what was on my mind.

What's on my mind is the fact that Lonzo LIED to me about their relationship just to get me to come over here and look stupid.

I guess I was just staring at her because she shot me a awkward smile before holding up a finger and disappearing behind the door.

Jokes on lil ol' zandra again.

I heard footsteps inside the house which immediately snapped me out of my daze and sent me hurrying my ass down the steps and to my car but just as my hand touched my car door the door opened.

There he stood looking back at me with a bit of shock evident on his face while I'm sure my nose is red as fuck, looking like a baby who's ready to cry.

Wish I could blame this on the baby inside me but I know it's all about me not being over this man that I'm trying mad hard to stop thinking about.

"Zandra? What are you doing here?" he sounds calm but I know him enough to know that he's not.

I remove my hand from the car door and turned my body to face him fully and even though he was all the way across the yard it's as if he's standing chest to chest with me.

"I-", the words immediately got stuck in my throat and I quickly felt the tears coming in at full speed so I quickly turn around so he wouldn't see me crying.

I could hear his footsteps getting closer which made me wipe the tears faster but all the effort went to waste when I felt him grip my shoulder and spin me around to face him.

His face quickly softens when he looked down at my face.

"Zandra? Look at me" how does he expect me to look at him with my face like this? It should've never turn out like this.

I was suppose to come over, he'd be home alone, greet me with a smile or something, sit down and talk about this pregnancy shit but...with my luck it had to turn out like this of course.

When I didn't move my eyes from the ground he gripped my chin gently and lift my head to so I could look at him.

Wrong move.

The tears started to come out faster than they were before and I started shaking. Why did I have to get this emotional over seeing his face?.

He looks so happy without me and here I am...unhappy all over again without him.

"Yo! Quit all the crying man. What is it? Is it your ex? Is he calling again?" I shake my head no which made him pull a confused face which I'm guessing is because he has no other clue on what could've brought me by.

"So what is it?" he asks while adjusting the towel around his waist which made me turn away from him for a few seconds.

They were definitely having shower sex.

I pull a deep breathe in before using my hands to wipe the tears from my face.

"I just stopped by to see how you were doin-" I quickly stop the rest of the word from leaving my mouth when I saw the look he was giving me.

"So out of all the other days you just pop up today to see how I'm doing?...don't you think I know you better than tha-" I don't know what it was but something in me snapped when he said that shit and before I knew it I'm shouting out words that I can't take back.

"If you fuckin' knew then you'd know how much it hurts me to see you with her! You'd know how much it hurts to see someone else making you happy because I couldn't do that for you...you'd know how much it hurts to see you standing before me like this after you just got done making love to someone else Gelo"

By now he's just standing before me looking emotionless before me sighed and rub the space between his eyes as if he's under stress.

"Look, Zandra...I really have something going on with Jaden and I can see her being the one for-" I raise my hand to stop him from saying anything else because I just couldn't believe he's saying all this to me.

Well time for a little surprise.

"Well guess who else has something going on with you?" he raised a brow as if to ask who but I didn't reply.

I stepped closer to him which made him look behind him as if expecting Jaden to come outside but she didn't. I pick his hand up from his side and gently rest it on my stomach which wasn't visible through my shirt but I'm sure he felt the bump.

I watch as a look of confusion crossed his face before realization dawned upon his features.

"Man...you better not be fucking with me right now" I remove my hand from his but he remained with his hand on my stomach while his eyes started to water.

"I'm not Gelo. I'm pregnant with your baby and at first I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to stop you from moving and lo-" my words quickly got cut off when he grips my waist and started to spin me around happily before resting me back onto my feet and pulling me into a hug.

"Damn Alezandra, you just made me the happiest man alive"
_____________________

Just a little sumn sumn cuz....
Shit bout to start going down in the next chapter.
DRAMA
DRAMA
DRAMA