chap. 9

2 months later.

Things have been going really good between Gelo and I and also with Maleek. I'm still scared to tell him that I think he's my brother but I've told Gelo about the possibility of Maleek being my brother.

He was happy I trusted him enough to share that with him. He also told me he knows that I'm going through something and that I can talk to him about anything when I'm ready. God really did send me an angel.

Hey Alexa, play sent from heaven by keisha cole.

Tonight we're all packed up at lonzo's house to have a chill day/night and the good thing is that his daughter is here. She's so damn cute ugh.

But the bad thing is Gelo wants to hog her All to himself. Selfish prick.

Baby zo, gelo and I were on one coach, dmo melo and zo on the other and Cece and Maleek we're seated on the love seat.

"Hey baby girl come here" I said in baby voice towards baby zo.

She looks over at me then started blushing and laughing before burying herself in Gelo's chest.

"She likes you babe but she loves me so be excused" Gelo says popping his collar.

I roll my eyes at him before my eyes drift back to the movie we were watching but I couldn't focus on it. I could only think about one thing.................

What my baby would've looked like.

I wanted him/her to look like me but I didn't get the chance to even have a say in carrying my own baby.

I feel a hand nudge me in my side which snapped me out of my thoughts. I look up to find gelo looking at me with a smile which made me feel better until I follow the way his hand was pointing.

My mouth fell open as I watch Cece and Maleek tongue each other down.

This bitch!!

I told her to stay away from him in case the whole thing she's feeling is just a phase and here she is kissing my freakin brother.

I felt the anger boiling up inside me and before I knew it I was storming out of the house.

I walked outside and hop on the hood of zo's wagon then started talking deep breathes to calm myself down.

I hear the sound of slides hitting the ground before Gelo popped up infront of me.

"Hey" I look up at his face before I pull him into a hug to give myself some comfort.

"I know you want to protect him because he's been hurt so long and also because he might possibly be your family. You're acting on instincts and it makes my feelings for you grow deeper seeing you being so protective of the people you care about" he pause for a moment to lift my head up so that I'm looking into his eyes.

Those green ass eyes.

"But" he continues "I talked to him about it and he really likes Cece baby and trust me you can protect him all you want but you can't stop him from having feelings for her zandra"  hearing him say that made me feel like I just got a reality check.

"I hate you right now. I hate that you're right. Damn it you're always right" I whisper softly to him which made him smile before he leans down and scoop me up in his arms.

"Eeek! Nigga a warning would've been nice if you're just gonna scoop me up like that" I said as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Whatever you know you love me" he says playfully but it was no joke.

I think I am in love with him.
_______________________