chap.17

Waking up this morning I honestly didn't remember much but due to the meanest hangover that I currently have going on, I was definitely drinking.

"Ugh" I groan as I trudge down the stairs in my fuzzy slippers.

"Babe?" no answer. I guess he left this morning or was it last night?

Dammit.

I really hope he's not angry at me for getting shit faced last night. I bet I keep surprising this nigga.

Wait a minute.....am I smelling eggs? I wrap my robe around my body, since gelo apparently changed my clothes last night, and headed towards the kitchen.

And ohhh la la I was blessed with a sight.

Gelo was standing before me shirtless over the stove making breakfast and from what I can see, it's a big ass breakfast.

"Babe?" he turns around quickly and motion me over which I gladly obeyed.

"I wanted to do something nice for you so I made you a big ass breakfast....since you were drunk last night I figured something was bothering you and wanted to take your mind off that so..." he held out his hand and gesture to the creative ass breakfast he made.

*scrambled eggs with toast
*a plate with milk to put cereal in
*strawberries in nutella
*strawberries in whip cream
*what seems to be a milkshake with a straw
*pineapples and apples sliced in a dish
*food from ihop

Looking at all that he prepared just for me to feel better made my heart swell.

"G, you really didn't have to" I walk up to him and pull him into a big, warm hug.

"Girl stop playing, you know you love this shit" he wrap his arms around my Waist and and hoist me up on the kitchen island.

I pull him between my legs and wrap my arms around his neck before pecking him continuously on the lips.

"I" kiss
"Love" kiss
"It" kiss
"And" kiss
"I" kiss
"Love" kiss
"You" kiss
"Too" I wrap my tongue around his and tilt his head back so I could get better access to kissing him.

He groans and pull away from the kiss before pecking me one last time.

"As much as I loved that....I want you to talk to me about last night" mood breaker.

I sigh and remove my hands from his neck, picked up a strawberry dipped in whip cream and placed it in my mouth.

He stood between my legs and watched me intently as if waiting for me to talk but the thing is....I don't want to talk about it.

"Zandra" I ignore him again and picked up the sliced fruits and started eating them slowly, being sure to look him in the face as I do so.

"Babe come on man. All I'm asking is that you talk to me" hmmm. I continued to ignore him and enjoyed the sweetness of the fruits and the different flavours bouncing on my tongue. This shit is hella good.

Gelo placed his arms on both side of my legs and continued to look at me.

I smile sweetly at him before reaching over and grabbing the bowl with the strawberries and nutella.

I picked one up and licked the nutella from it seductively while keeping the eye contact with him.

I bite into the fruits before putting the other half between my breasts.

"Want some?"I smile and raise my tits in his face so he could bite the fruit off but he just turned away and grab his keys from the counter.

Here we go....