3

Nayeon was not oblivious. She very well knew that whenever she invited Jaehyun or they made plans to hang, somethings would come up and her boyfriend would accompany them.

But she never thought that this really bugged Jaehyun. Infact she thought Jaehyun and Yoosung and all her other previous boyfriends were friends too. So she didn't think a lot before saying yes to her boyfriends.

It was not because she was desperate or something but uh she was.

Not one of her relationships lasted for more than two weeks. She didn't knew why it happened so whenever she was in a new relationship, she would always try to spend the maximum time with the boy.

She thought that her friendship with Jaehyun was too strong to be hindered by small misunderstandings.

It was true but if something happens too many times it becomes a headache.

Because all Jaehyun wanted was to hang out with his best friend without anyone else claiming her.

He swore that he would never ever third wheel intentionally.

But poor him, he didn't know that the word third wheeler literally followed him whenever he hung with Nayeon.

I am really bored. I have finished my homework and no amount of internet can help me pass time.

I picked my phone and texted Nayeon to meet me in the park that we usually visited.

She agreed and I immediately took my jacket and walked out of the house.

"I'm going out Mom!" I shouted as I opened the door.

"Be back before dinner." She shouted back.

I fasten my steps and reached the park where we had decided to meet.

I bought two cotton candies as we both really like it.

I had already opened mine and was waiting for her.

"Hyunnie part 2!" I heard Nayeon shouting and turned around to see her walking towards me.

She was wearing a yellow dress with white cute shoes. She looked really childish and cute. I just wanted to squeeze her and pinch her cheek.

"Hey Naebear! Thank you for coming." I said and gave her the cotton candy.

"Don't count it. I was really bored and was about to text you first." She said and smiled.

"I have gossip." She said like a detective.

"You have what?" I asked and she pulled me near.

"I have news. Really big one." She said while looking around.

"And what is that?" I asked with a raised brow.

"It must not be said out loud. It is a top secret." She said while keeping her finger on her lips.

"Ok." I said nervously. Sometimes she behaved too weirdly.

"Promise to be a good secret keeper." She said advancing her hand.

I thought for a while and kept my hand on hers.

"I promise." I said as low as possible.

"Well you know Sana the snake right?" She asked me in normal voice.

"Yes. Momo's bestie." I replied and nodded.

"Well guess what? She is a lesbo." She said making me gasp.

"You don't say." I tried to act surprised.

"Yes. She is. Chaeyoung told me yesterday." She said eating her cotton candy.

"Congratulations. You are the last one to know." I lifted my head to see Yoosung standing behind her.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked lovingly.

"I came out to get some fresh air and saw you two." He smiled.

And then again. I was ignored.

Be happy and be safe.