36

Nayeon kept her pretty lips on mine and stopped. We both didn't move for seconds and still looked at each other hoping the other didn't regret it.

Nayeon was the first one to close her eyes. The silence was deafening with only our heartbeats audible. It kept increasing every passing moment.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes while snaking my hands around her torso and lifting myself a bit to reach closer to her.

She parted her lips in surprise from my sudden closeness. I took this opportunity and sucked her upper lip before kissing it and did the same to her lower one.

Soon she started kissing back. It felt like electricity flowing in my body. It really felt special like they said first kiss would.

Nayeon pulled away first and breathed out and in heavily. I looked at her, she looked out of this world.

For some reason I couldn't stop staring at her and those lips and mine just kissed.

Nayeon would have caught on what I wanted so moved her head sideways.

I gulped and moved back only to realize I was completely on her bed now.

What just happened and what to do now?

Nayeon tried to avoid my face for the next minute as she looked everywhere but me.

Doe she regret it? Do I regret it? I don't right now.

"You have a girlfriend." Nayeon reminded me and that was my cue to regret it now.

"I-I'm sorry." She said again.

"I'm sorry too." I said and looked down.

I just cheated on my girlfriend and it felt right. Kissing Nayeon felt right.

"Let's never talk about it. Thank you for changing my first kiss for me." Nayeon said forcing a smile.

I forced a smile right back and nodded.

"Do you regret it?" I asked her hoping she didn't.

"I do. I feel weird now." This made my heart sink for some unknown reason.

"Weirdly bad?" I asked her but she shrugged.

"I don't know just weird." She said and brought in her hand for me to shake.

"So Jaehyun let's put everything that happened between us behind and start being friends again." I smiled lightly and shook her hand.

"Not just friends but best friends." She smiled before walking to the washroom to change before sleeping.

After we were both done changing into our PJs we put up a adventure movie for us to watch.

I hope things really get normal between us. I want us to be the Nayeon and Jaehyun duo again.

Be happy and be safe. A new chapter will be out in under an hour.