23

Usually our fights don't last a week but it's been two weeks since the golfing incident and we haven't talked since the ice cream icecream.

I'm avoiding her as much as I can but I don't like her avoiding me.

Shouldn't she be earning my forgiveness as of now?

Stupid headstrong girl.

I scoffed and continued walking towards school behind her.

Suddenly I saw her running towards someone which turned to be Sunjaem.

He moved a little away from her and she frowned

What is happening with them?

I shrugged and continued walking to class.

Nayeon P.O.V.

"What's wrong Sunjaem?" I asked confused.

"Let's break up." He said out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked in a low voice.

"Look I thought about it while I was away and I don't feel we can work things out." He said in one breath.

"What have I even done to deserve this?" I asked feeling tears dropped on my cheeks.

"It's because you're in love with Jaehyun. I can't stay with a girl whose head is filled with another boy." He said and walked away.

He said I'm in love with Jaehyun?!
How dare he. I hate him. I hate all of them.

I wanted to run away from school but I knew I couldn't do that forever and why should I even cry over him. I've been through this so many times.

I quietly walked inside my class and sat on my original seat but Sunjaem was still not there yet.

I threw water on the seat so that no one could sit there except me.

I saw Mina and Jaehyun smiling and talking while holding hands.

I looked at Jaehyun alone and felt weird. Why does everyone think I'm in love with him when I'm clearly not. This is ridiculous.

I'm not even his friend anymore right? I don't really know anything but I'm very damn sure that I don't like like him.

Be happy and be safe.