50 *end*

A double length chapter wohooo

Nayeon left my hand and moved a bit away from me.

"Do you mean it?" She asked me and I nodded.

After staying silent for a while she started sniffing. I looked at her and she was crying.

I hugged her immediately, not bothering the people who were around us.

Is she crying because of me? Should I just have kept my mouth shut and not confessed?

"Why a-are you crying? I'm sorry please don't cry. I take it back! I take it all back." I said but she started crying more.

She hit my shoulder as if telling me to let go and I did that.

"You know I hate you right? Like a lot?" She said still sniffing.

I nodded sadly. I guess I deserve this.

She then raised my chin so that I was looking at her now.

"But I love you more. A lot more." She said smiling through her tears.

I stood there dumbfounded as she chuckled at u surprised face.

"Jaehyun I love you too. I love you do much that it broke my heart everyday when I saw you with Mina. So much that I would do anything to see you smiling and happy even if it was not me."

"It was always you Nayeon, from the start. Since when I met you. It's you." She smiled and took my hands back.

"It feels so nice to hear that. I would always dream for this day ever since our kiss. That even after everything happened, you'll come to me. You'll show me that true love really exist and that we are made for each other. The perfect match made in heaven. Maybe I am dreaming right now too." Nayeon said while pinching her arm and wincing in pain to confirm.

"That is a very old method to check if you're dreaming." I said making her eyebrow raise.

"Really? What is the new ones?" She asked.

"This." I moved my face close to hers,so much that our noses were touching and lips just some centimeters away.

"Kiss me already or I'll go crazy." I filled the gap as now our lips danced gracefully on the other's.

This time there was no restriction. I was not taken my someone else and there was not reason for it besides love.

This kiss of love was much more meaningful than the last one. I could feel she longed for it as much as I did. I don't know if my heartbeat increased or stepped down but it was not the same.

Soon I felt myself melting as I felt her tears falling on my cheek again. I pulled away and wiped her face as I kissed her forehead before leaning mine.

"Why are you crying Nayeonie?" Is asked as she again hid her beautiful face on the crook of my neck.

"You're crying too Hyun." She said making me realize of my own tears that made their way out without my knowledge. Was this really happening?

"I just love you so much." I said making her smile.

"Ok love birds we're late for class!" Jungyeon said and pulled us along. I saw other girls too some with teary eyes and some with a knowing look.

I blushed at the thought of them witnessing my not so romantic confession.

I mouthed a thank you to Mina who smiled widely. I hope she moves on quickly and finds someone who would love her from day 1 and be with her through everything.

Even after what happened right now, Mina beat me and sat next to Nayeon as both of them stuck their tongues out.

I smiled as I sat alone again.

The teacher had to interrupt my thought many times because I kept smiling and zoning off.

It was now 6 pm in the evening and I was waiting for Nayeon so we can go on our first official date.

Owing to the occasion, I had dressed more humanly and used a cologne so that Nayeon immediately know it is special for me. She is special for me.

She came out with a cream coloured knee length dress and a black jacket with a huge smile.

"You look beautiful." I told her and she giggled.

"You look humane." She said and linked her arm with mine.

"So where are we heading?" She asked me and I told her we were going to a karaoke private room.

We ordered some snacks before going into the small room and sat across each other awkwardly.

"You go first." We both said at the same time.

We chuckled as she stood and passed me the mic.

I caved in and sang mirrors by Justin Timberlake.(my favorite love song😍)

After I was done, Nayeon started singing with her angelic voice.

She was singing eyes, nose and lips and it was like that song was made for her.

After a few more songs we both tired so we decided to take a break.

This time we both sat next to each other while talking about random things we couldn't because we were not talking before.

I stopped talking and she continued. I love her voice. Her little habit of explaining everything.

My eyes fell on her lips that were moving too much so I decided to shut her up and kissed her.

She yelped with surprise but returned the kiss soon as it started to get more passionate.

I pulled Nayeon in for better angle so now she was sitting on my lap.

We pulled away only to see each other messed up and panting.

"I love you so much Jaehyun." She said.

"I do too. Very much." I said and smiled.

As I was about to lean in for another kiss but we heard a knock on the gate.

"I'm here with your order."

Funfact: I absolutely hate the idea of besties falling in love and Nayeon and Jaehyun were not supposed to end up together but I forgot the original idea so I had to go with the general one.

If you read this till the end type a yes here👉

It doesn't matter if you are a silent reader or not. Please I want to know.

Be happy and be safe.