21

It is Monday already and Nayeon has not even apologized. She hasn't even texted me! If she doesn't want to say sorry for her mistakes why should I?

I walked to school without picking Nayeon up. She can do whatever she wants but I can't take my girlfriend for a game? Why is she like that?

When I approached my locker I saw Nayeon already taking her books out and keeping her spare things inside.

I sighed remembering she must have not done her homework yet but why do I care anyways.

She has not seen me yet and turned around to walk to her class. I grabbed my book to before heading in the same direction.

Since there were only a few students inside, I clearly heard Mina calling Nayeon from outside so I stood there for a while.

"Hey Nayeon! Where were you? We were waiting for you and Sunjaem at the golfing club but you didn't show up" Mina asked with the same monotonous tone.

"Sunjaem went to visit his grandparents and I had no partner so I decided to sleep in." Nayeon replied trying to sound cheerful but she can't fool me.
Should I say sorry first?

I was still unsure if she had done her assignment. The math teacher is a cruel old man and the first class we have is maths.

I shook away the thoughts and decided to walk in. I saw Nayeon already in her seat at the back of the classroom and Mina waving at me.

"Good morning Jaehyunie." She said and I wished her back, sitting next to her.

"Did you do the homework?" I nodded and she smiled.

"Great let's wait for the teacher then." We started talking about different things but my eyes darted towards Nayeon who was looking outside the window.

Soon the teacher was here and the first thing he did was collect our homework. Surprisingly, Nayeon submitted hers too. She must have copied it from someone else.

It felt like a very weird day without Nayeon disturbing me or stealing my things. It was too peaceful and somehow I didn't like it.

Why doesn't she apologize already! It is starting to annoy me now.

I don't know what this chapter was. I had a very bad conversation with a boy who claimed to have feelings for me but he went forward to insult me and said very cruel things about me.

It just took away all my motivation again which I had brought back after so many months.

Anyways, I want to do something for you guys so feel free to leave your stories which you would like me read in the comments if you want to. I'll read them for sure.

Be happy and be safe.

Another chapter is on the way~