18

Like Mina said, she was decent at golfing, not really nice but not too bad too.

I was still searching for Nayeon but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Jaehyun did you see that?" Mina asked while pointing at the ball which was quite near to the hole.

"Yes, well done!" I smiled and she smiled back.

A few minutes later we changed spot so now she was the one marking and I was playing.

It felt more like a date and less like an activity that I love to do.

With Nabear it was so much fun and jokes but right now it just felt like we're playing because we have to play.

Well we lost, it goes without saying.

Me and Nayeon have only won this game a few times even though we come here every month.

Why am I thinking about her so much?

"Thinking about Nayeon?" Mina asked me and I nodded.

Her expressions dropped a little but she tried to sound alright.

"She must be around don't worry." Mina said with a smile.

"We have to go home, it's very late. I'll drop you in the way." I said and she nodded.

We started walking home in silence. Somehow dating her felt suffocating as I was always around Nayeon who was always so loud.

We both talked a little before we reached at her place and bid goodbyes.

I was walking home but I stood in front of Nayeon's house and decided to go in.

I pressed the bell and waited patiently for someone to answer, it was her mom.

"Hey Mrs Im. Is Nayeon home?" I asked and she nodded.

"Come inside dear, she is in her room." She said and smiled.

"I'll go there then." I walked upstairs to her room and opened the door slowly only to find her sleeping like a baby, cuddled up with her blanket.

I felt really bad. The golfing thing was something we always did together, she never brought any of her ex-boyfriends to golf with and I just did that.

I texted my mom that I'll be with Nayeon for the night and laid beside her closing my eyes.

I hope she forgives me tomorrow.

I'm really sorry I disappeared for so long. I had a major writer's block and didn't felt like writing anything.

I'm slowly getting my life back on track and so here's a new chapter.

I'll update one tomorrow too.

I love you all.

Be happy and be safe.