27

I was about to walk outside of the classroom, but before I could Nayeon burst in and walked to her seat ignoring me.

I stood there confused as she looked like she was about to cry.

"Is everything alright?" I asked in a barely audible voice but she seemed to have heard it.

She looked at me and nodded before gulping.

"I dropped something." She said and looked down, "something important."

I clutched her bracelet tightly and kept it in my pocket when she was not looking.

"Well good luck finding it." I said and walked away from the class.

Why did I do that? Maybe I was afraid of what she'll think of me when I give it back. She might think I took it from her in the first place!

I felt really uncomfortable with this new feeling that I was experiencing and I didn't like it. So I won't give it back!

Maybe it is time to break old bonds and move on. We both have caused enough damage that we cannot be how we used to be before.

We both will be uncertain all the time and friendships like that don't work out.

The less we talk, the less we'll get hurt. But why do I feel like my world is crashing down?

I wanted to run back and give her a big hug telling her everything will be alright.

But what if Sunjaem is right? What if she really does have a crush on me.

I didn't notice that I was already standing at the main door of my house.

I looked back and saw Nayeon walking behind me with her head down and and hands tucked in her jacket pocket.

I sighed and walked to the door, entering and closing it behind me.

I went to my room and took my jacket off making the bracelet fall off on the ground.

Maybe we should sort our feelings first before talking to each other.

I'll return your bracelet to you Nayeon, I promise I will.

Internet is working for every other app for me except Wattpad.

Be happy and be safe