20

I've been inactive for more than 6 months and I didn't expect for people to still read this but thank you a lot. I promise I'll finish this one soon and write a new one.

Nayeon's P.O.V.

I didn't want to make him angry about the kiss thing.

I knew he was not going to kiss me but it felt like he was, he was looking at my lips how those heroes look at their girls before kissing them.

I've always told him how I felt and he was never this angry, he even encouraged me to always tell him how I am feeling.

I felt weird when he was that close to me and I didn't knew how to act.

He first ditched for his little girlfriend when he knew that I was waiting for yesterday night since a month. He just didn't care.

And then he came to me last night to apologise and ask me to wait for another month?

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the weird thoughts and stood up heading to the bathroom.

Maybe I'm too childish but he is rude and selfish.

I tried not thinking a lot but his words kept ringing in my head.

"You are not even my type."

Jaehyun's P.O.V.

I'm glad it's Saturday today, I don't want to see anyone, especially Nayeon.

She always brought her boyfriends in our hangouts and ditched me multiple times to be with them and I never said anything.

It always irritated me but I always tried to be a good friend. Why can't she do that too for once?

Why am I even thinking about her anyways, she must be sulking on bee bed, being a headache for her mom.

I hope she ate though. I sighed and shook my head.
She is so troublesome.

I was about to call her mother but then I saw a message from Mina.

Mina
I hope you got home safely.
Thank you for the amazing experience.
Let's do that again soon!
I mean if you want to.

I sighed and was going to keep my phone down but then I saw that she was online so I messaged her back.

Jaehyun
Yes I did☺️
Good morning

I didn't want to make any promises regarding the golfing thing. It was already taking up most of my time.

I decided to do my math homework instead of thinking about things that made my head hurt.

After I was done with it, I remembered that Nayeon had asked for the answer to check 'if I did it correctly'.

I chuckled at her excuse and grabbed my phone before clicking the photos.

I was about to click send but I remembered her weird behavior and how she accused me of wanting to kiss her so I didn't send it. I even deleted the photos.

Just because she was angry, it didn't mean that she could say anything she felt like!

But I have to admit, her lips looked extremely inviting. Uhh what am I saying.

Coming from a girl who's writing a boy's P.O.V. most of the time, it's fun and interesting.

I wonder if boys really think how I write. I know boys have feelings too and they're nothing different than the girls but I still feel that I'm not doing very good while writing this because my perspective of boys is solely how I feel about them.

That is so much author's note for today😂😂
Have a nice day.

Be happy and be safe