|Seven|

Christel.

I wake up not knowing for how long I've passed out. What did I ever do to deserve such a fate? Will I ever get out of here? I don't even have a real family and if what that Jared guy said is true then my sister lied to me.

Trust is something not to be given out so easily yet I gave it all to her because she was the only one worthy of it.

She had stuck with me during all those bad times in my life and thinking back to them always makes me feel like crying out to this accursed fate of mine,for making me always go through this pain.

I loved her and yet she did that...or maybe Jared is lying to make me hate her for no reason,but I know deep inside me he's telling the truth,my heart doesn't want to believe it.

That the only person I ever considered a friend, family,ally betrayed me in the worst possible way.

I have lost track of time of how long I've been here, my life has taken a turn for the worst. I wish someone was here for me my sister betrays me and no one really cares if I die.

If Alpha Kaden actually cared he would have sent his warriors to search for me. Tears form again and I blink rapidly.

I wonder what my life holds in the future, if it even exists because now I don't think there's any reason to live.

My adoptive mom hates me and now I learn that Natalie plans all this. How could she? She never even hated me and that's even more worse, she was always there for me and knowing she stabbed my back hurts more than her telling it to my face.

I wonder what I ever did to deserve this much hate from her. That's the only thing running in my mind now,her my sister.

I bet my stepmom is so happy now. Even though she hates me I've never really minded. I always had hope that one day she'd accept me,just like Natalie did or I thought did.

Tears form in my eyes as I remember all the times we spent with Natalie. I sniffle as all the things she did storm my mind. She was always protecting me from mean kids when we were young for they found it hilarious that I was actually adopted.

I had said that my pack actually is nice...scratch that, they are horrible people and now I think about it, I never attended any pack meeting or any pack celebration. My mom and Natalie always left me home whenever there was a meeting.

I look to my side and see a plate with some dry bread and dirty water. Well I'll just have to eat it or starve to death for both options are worth trying.

My stomach starts to growl loudly picking the choice for me. I stretch my hand and that's when I realize I'm no longer chained to the wall. I struggle and grab the food.

I chew the bread which leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and I struggle to swallow it. I chug the dirty water in one gulp trying to erase the disgusting taste of the bread in my tongue which doesn't work.

I wanted to cry so badly and ask the goddess what I did wrong but I just felt numb. My thoughts keeps going back to my sister and why she would do this to me.

Why did my parents leave me in some territory. How could they hate me so much? Didn't I mean anything to them?

Suddenly the door opens and I don't have to look because I already know who it is.

"You are awake again? You really are strong aren't you? Too bad you won't be leaving here alive." He spits as he chuckles darkly sending waves of fear down my spine as I try not show him how much he was affecting me.

"Just kill me already you asshole!" I spit not really caring about the consequences anymore.

Without warning, his fist suddenly connects with my face making me roll over as my hand immediately clasp my now aching jaw. He instead laughs hysterically as I groan out in pain, soaking and enjoying my pain.

"You're pathetic, no wonder your sister wanted to get rid of you. If I were her, I would too." He mutters as he stares down at me in disgust his foot connecting with my aching stomach making clutch it in unbearable pain.

I couldn't cry, I laid there as his foot repeatedly hit my stomach. I didn't utter any word and this seems to piss him off even more.

He continues to kick me and when I was about to pass out he stops and storms out muttering something along the lines "...pathetic bitch."

I sit there hoping that my wounds would heal and I would have some form of rest . Since I have not shifted yet, my healing process was very slow. I felt my eyes get heavy again and before I could protest my eyes close shut and I got lost in the darkness, again.

****

Editing!❤️

See you soon guys

Vote...

Comment...

Share....

😘😘