|Thirty four|

Christel.

I woke up on our bedroom, Damon's hand wrapped around my waist tightly. He must have brought me here because I remember falling asleep in Maddie's room.

I look at the time and it read 9.08 am. I shake Damon who stirs slightly before opening his beautiful green eyes.

I smile at him as his eyes land on me making him smile too.

"Good morning." He says with his deep sexy morning voice.

"Morning." I mutter as I get out of bed.

Before I could get out of bed he grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest inhaling deeply and humming.

I relax before moving slightly and staring at his handsome face.
I stare at his deep green eyes which always takes my breath.

My eyes moves to his nose, to his lips, to his growing stubble. My eyes goes back to his lips. I lick my lips and before I knew it his lips are on mine.

Our lips move in sync which last for a some seconds before I need to breath. I stare at his eyes which holds everything I need to know. He has been with me all this time. He didn't doubt me being his mate even though Natalie made a fool our of him.

He didn't judge me nor did he shut me out. He didn't conclude that I was a liar too. He is kind and patient with me. He is meant for me and I him. I look at his mesmirizing green eyes that makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

I stare at him with all the emotions I can express in my eyes. I stare at him and smile widely before uttering something that I had not thought would happen but it did.

"I love you Damon." I say with a smile. He doesn't hesitate like how I've heard mates do,he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you more baby. I have waited for so long for those words. This is so clichè but I loved you from the moment I saw you,I knew you were meant to be mine,you were meant to be my soulmate, and I will always be there for you no matter what." He says with so much passion that I felt my love for him increase,and as I said before with your soul mate everything just falls into place.

I know some may say I loved him too early,but the little things he does for me makes me feel like for once someone actually takes my opinion and loves me for me.

We stare at each other again in a comfortable silence before I hear a knock on our door making me jump slightly while Damon's eyes shine with amusement.

"Christel you in there?" I hear Maddie's voice.

"Yeah just a second." I reply as I hop off the bed and race to the bathroom, taking a warm shower and dressing for the day.

I open the door and see Maddie smirking causing me to roll my eyes, she really wants to make a horrible comment.

"So tell me have you.." she says and I know exactly what she is implying.

"No Maddie,we haven't." I say groaning as I feel the familiar heat come to my cheeks.

"Oww why not?" She asks pouting.

"Um..that's the story I was gonna tell you about." I state a frown forming on my face as we head down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Thank you for reminding,I had almost forgotten,so tell me what the hell happened. I want to know everything."She demands. I just sigh before grabbing breakfast and sitting at the table.

Before I could explain Damon comes in kissing my cheek and Corazon handing him a plate too.

I mouth a 'later' to her before munching on my breakfast feeling comfortable. Damon had explained to his family already that Maddie was going to be staying her.

The family joins in all of them greeting Maddie, and for the first time Maddie shys off which takes me by surprise almost causing me to almost choke on my food. She is never shy!

After breakfast we head to her room. I sit down on her bed before sighing and starting explaining everything.

After about an hour explaining everything she suddenly stands up really angry.

"So your sister tried to steal your mate?" She asks wide anger obvious on her eyes.

"Yeah." I answer unsure because I hardly see this side of her hell I've never seen it.

"That little bitch." She says as she storms to God knows where.

I immediately hop out of bed and race down after her as I yell her name.

Suddenly her footsteps halt and her face pales. I stare at her ready to ask her what was wrong. I turn to look at what she is seeing and immediately I hear the word,that makes me smile brightly.

"Mate."

I see who it is and I smile,she deserves him,he is just right for her.They stare at each other before they both smile brightly at each other.

Before I can process what is happening, Maddie is in his arms as he places he inhales her scent and she does the same. I smile brightly. Finally she can shift.

I clear my throat before turning and staring at them,with a gigantic smile.

" Aww this is so sweet." I say as I stare at the both of them.

Maddie who just turned red causing me to laugh so hard because I have never and I mean never seen her blush.

"Oh my gosh, Maddie,y-you b-blushed?" I ask between laughs. She turns more red making me laugh harder.

He just smiled at her as he stares at her lovingly. Suddenly Damon's scent engulfs me as he hugs me from behind.

"What's happening here." He says as he comes to my side slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Maddie just found her mate." I say smiling at him.

"Woah congratulations dude,I didn't think she was gonna show up anytime soon ." Damon says as he gives him a bro hug.

"Thanks man." He replies as he turns to Maddie with a loving smile making Maddie shy off and look somewhere else causing both Damon and I to smile.

Damon turns to Maddie smiling at her brightly before uttering.

"Welcome beta female."

****

I reread this and I NEARLY DIED OF SHAME! I CRINGED REREADING IT.

IF YOU LIKED IT,

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

AS I GO DIE IN A CORNER.