|Thirty five|

Christel.

I smile at the both of them. Jake and Maddie looks so happy. I know Jake has been waiting for her for so long and I bet he was about to lose hope.

"Maddie I told you and so you can shift and you are joining the pack tonight." I say with the same smile.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna shift! I can't wait,but it's so painful." She says cringing.

"No, it's not gonna hurt that much because Jake is with you." I answer as she turns to Jake who is smiling brightly at her and she blushes again making me smirk. She made fun of me now it's her turn to get teased too.

"Yeah babe, I will be there to help you with anything at all. " Jake smirks making Maddie more red. Ew.

"Anyway when do I shift?" She says changing the the uncomfortable subject.

"Um..anytime from now." I reply. Since her mate is with her it depends if her wolf wants to show herself or not.

"Okay,I can't wait." She says as she smiles at Jake.

"Okay lovebirds,we are gonna go,tonight you are joining the pack don't forget it,and congratulations both of you." I say as I smile one more time before turning around and holding Damon's hand as we leave the two.

"So I was thinking..." Damon says scratching the back of his neck nervously. Is something wrong? I stare at him with concern. Has something bad happened to the pack?

"What's wrong Damon?" I ask worry sipping through my voice.

"Nothing,I just wanted you to go out with me since we haven't had our alone time,what do say?" He asks nervously.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask smiling brightly.

"I sure am." He says mirroring my smile.

"Hell yes! What time should I be ready?" I ask.

" Um how about now since you are joining the pack, tonight." He says smiling.

"Okay,I gotta go get ready." I say kissing his cheek and speeding in search of Maddie.

I race up to her room which is obviously empty. I think she is with Jake,I head to Jake's room which is in the 5th floor since he is beta.

I open the door without knocking,and what I see I swear will scar me forever.

I scream covering my flaming face.

"Maddie just meet me in your room." I say as I leave the room still feeling embarrassed.

I head to her room and sit for about 20 minutes and she enters with tinted cheeks. I smirk at her and she turns brighter.

"Let's not talk about what just happened in there because what I saw just scarred me." I tell her shivering. She smiles innocently.

"Anyway, Damon asked me out on a date." I say as I squeal happily and she joins in.

"Oh God that's so sweet, so what are you gonna wear?" She ask.

"That's why I am here." I say with a smile.

"Okay so can you bring some of your dresses." She says and I head to our room grabbing a handful of them.

"Okay so wear each of them." She says.

After a couple of tries, I finally settle on a short black strapless dress and black heels.

She does my make up naturally and I really look good.

After I'm done I head downstairs. I had not seen Damon as I reach dowstairs I see him and he looks really good. I can't help but drool.

"You look beautiful." He says making me smile.