|Thirty two|

Christel.

The moment we arrived at the pack house, I immediately removed the gross shirt. Ew.
Jumping into the bathroom and taking a hot shower.

Damon who also taking his in a guest room. After taking a shower and dressing up I head downstairs to grab some food cause I'm starving.

I race down the stairs and grabbed an apple before biting the juicy thing. I really love apples.

After getting at a comfortable position, I pull Damon's phone out. He promised to buy me one today which I declined and and obviously he insist.

I finish my Apple before throwing the core to a trash can.

Closing my eyes and praying that she isn't mad at me anymore,I call Maddie who immediately picks up the phone.

"Christel, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean any of the things I said, I was just so frustrated about everything,I didn't mean to snap at you." She says her voice cracking up.

I sigh in relief. Thank goddess she isn't mad at me anymore.

"It's okay Maddie,I understand,I really do,but I also realize that you actually had a point and I'm sorry too, for making you feel more bad." I offer gently.

"Its okay Christel, let's put it all behind us." She says a little bit cheerfully.

Before I can answer,she interrupts me.

"Have you found your mate? Has he marked you? Have you done the nasty?" She squeals almost impatiently. My face flame up at the thought of what she was implying.

"Yes, I found my mate-" before I can continue she screams loudly causing me to chuckle. She is back,the fun and outgoing girl.

Thinking about explaining everything that has happened to me here is a long process.

"It's really a long story Maddie,how about you come here and join my pack?" I ask proudly.

"Y-you're really serious?" She stutters slightly but I can hear the hope in her voice making me smile.

"Yes Maddie you're a werewolf doesn't matter if you are half,you still need to join a pack ." I state. The line goes dead for a whole minute.

"Hello?" I ask thinking Maddie has already disconnected the call. Suddenly I hear the loudest squeal I've ever heard in my life.

"Really?? OMG, I can finally see the pack lands,the pack house,meet the alpha beta,the third in command,what's the name? G- something." She goes on and on about many things she is going to see.

I laugh at her excitement feeling happy too knowing she is going to be here in a few days.

"So are you gonna come?" I ask smiling widely.

"Hell yeah so which pack are you in even though I know only a few packs?" She asks.

I inhale deeply before answering closing my eyes before replying.

"The royal pack." I whisper almost inaudible but she still hears it.

"Oh my goodness, that's the alphaking's pack, I bet he has lots of l-,wait isn't he your bitch of a sister's mate?" She asks distastefully.

I sigh deeply,not wanting to explain such a long story of my complicated life through the phone.

"About thaaaat, it's really a long story so you should just come to the pack first." I tell her dragging the 'a' on that.

"Okay,but your telling me everything the moment I set foot on that pack." She demands making me smile. I missed her

"Okay fine so do you know the way here?" I ask her.

"Yea, I'll just go North of Ford town, I guess." She says unsure.

"I'm just gonna pick you, I'll ask Damon to come along,just drive North like you said, I'm really poor at giving direction, I'll pick you when you reach some motel when the driver tells you he can't drive you farther." I tell her scratching the back of my neck feeling stupid with the dumb explanation I just gave

"Wow,you are really bad at direction,but I'll manage anyways." She says making me sigh with relief.

"Okay Maddie when you get there please call me okay?" I state a smile forming on my lips.

" lYeah sure bye, I wanna start packing." She says as she immediately hangs up. Wow she really is excited.

After my call I turn around as I head back to kitchen, suddenly I collide with a muscular chest before I hit the floor the person grabs my biceps steadying me. Due to the lack of sparks I know it's not my mate.

I take a few steps back and stare up at a really cute guy. Brown hair less at the sides and at the top of his head it's alot more,deep blue eye. He is hot but compared to Damon, he has nothing on him.

"Luna." He says bowing making me frown.

"Just call me Christel and please don't bow" I say with a smile.

He looks up with a smile.

"I'm Jake,the beta of the pack." He says still wearing the same smile.

"Nice to meet you Jake." I say as my smile widen.

At that moment Damon decides to show up,he walks straight to me giving me a hug before turning to the beta.

"Hey man what's up?" Damon asks giving Jake a 'bro hug'

He comes and slings his hand over my shoulder making me lean on his shoulder.

"Just talking to the L- I mean Christel." He says smiling at me making me smile too.

Suddenly Damon growls, loudly might I add. His eyes glows a deep gold as his eyes are solely focused on Jake. Okay possessive much? And so cliché. He pulls me impossibly close making me roll my eyes.

"Calm down Damon he wasn't looking me that way,just come down." I utter rubbing his back soothingly.

"Yeah man,I have a mate out there, just smiling to the Luna " he says looking at Damon for a split second before looking elsewhere.

Damon inhales my scent, before sighing deeply,I stare at him with a smile as his eyes turn back to normal.

"Sorry Jake,my wolf took control." He says smiling sheepishly making me roll my eyes again.

"Man your whipped,I just smiled at her,and you went all alpha on me." He says with a smirk.

That's when I realize they are best friends , because I haven't seen anyone talk to him like that.

"Yeah that I am." He says smiling down at me.

"Yeah anyway,I gotta go ,it was nice meeting you Christel." He says as he walks out more like run.

"Maddie has agreed to join the pack ,you amd I are gonna pick her up." I say grinning at him.

He smiles brightly before pecking my cheek and causing me to obviously turn red.

"That's great love." He says as he hugs me again making me sigh contended.

I smile as I inhale his sweet scent. My favorite thing. I just hope and pray everything works out well.

*****************

One question who is Maddie's mate? Does she have one or not?
I know I'm probably not gonna get any guesses,cause I'm writing the next chapter now.

Anywho,

Vote

Comment

Share.

😘😘