|Twenty five|

Damon

I rush to the pack hospital holding my limp mate on my hands. The sparks assure me that she'd be okay.

I stae down at my beautiful angel who looked dead. I shake my head willing the bad the thoughts out of my mind. I race up the stairs cursing all the way.

Why the fuck did I build the pack hospital on the eighth floor?I should have fucking taken the elevator.

I open the hospital doors and rush my mate inside. The doctor opens the door and immediately recognition flash through his eyes before asking.

"What happened alpha?" He asks as he checks my mate's pulse. She does look d-No! Don't dare think about that.

"She passed out, I think she over exerted herself. Please make sure she is okay doc." I nearly beg which caught him off guard as his eyes widen in shock.

I never beg.

"Is she..." He asks annoying me. I simply nod as I glare at him. He should be helping her not asking questions.

He sees my cold look and nods immediately as he hurries and checks my mate. He knows when not to ask questions.

'Riven where have you been!' I snap, my voice laced with anger.

'That woman went to a witch. She knew I could identify my mate no matter what so the moment you both uttered the word mate, the spell became active and I was bound never to speak, only our mate can free me,so the moment our true mate uttered the same word the spell was broken.'he growl in anger but I could still feel his sadness.

I immediately feel guilty for snapping at him. He too was suffering.

' Sorry Riven, I've been stressed lately with everything that has happened.' I reply.

'It's okay ,I totally understand.' he replies and disappeared to the back of my mind. I sigh of relief leaves my lips.

She actually went to a fucking witch! I can't believe she was that desperate. How did she know about Christel being my mate anyway? I groan in anger as I run my hand through my hair.

The doors burst open snapping me out of my thoughts to reveal my parents and sister. My mom runs to my side before giving me a hug.

"How is she Damon?" My mom asks sniffling. She has been crying?

"Mom why are you crying?" I ask. Did Natalie do something again. I could immediately feel my claws elongating at the thought of her.

"Do you know what she is?" She questions me and that's when I actually recall I had to ask them.

"You both have alot of explaining to do." I mutter folding my hands over my chest, giving them a deadly glare.

My sister mirrors my move as we both glare at our parents. It would have been a funny sight, hadn't been such a crucial situation.

"Yeah I wanna know too, I've never seen anyone who can control all the elements,and be a wolf too."My sister states.

"Oh they are,they are called the elementals." My dad replies a sad look on his face. Why?

"Where are they now?" My sister asks.

"Dead." My mom whispers as tears keeps dripping down her cheeks.

What the actual fuck? I didn't have any idea about this. I'm the alpha of alphas. I should have been fucking informed.

"Why didn't I know about this?" I snap. This could have made it more easier if I knew what the hell was going on.