|Thirty three|

Christel.

I pull on a black hoodie with skinny jeans as I climb onto Damon's red Ferrari. He has a lot of cars and let me tell you I don't know any of them.

I just identified them because of the different colors,he explained to me but at the end of the day I didn't get it at all.

Anyway Maddie had called me this morning saying she has already arrived at the motel whose name I finally learnt is Golden corral.

Damon has been really sweet to me, I knew having a mate was a different experience but being with him is the best thing that could ever happen to me. He is patient ,kind and just... amazing.

I know that some may say we may have hooked up quite fast or I didn't wait till he got over Natalie but with your soulmate everything just falls into place.

I smile as Damon drives us to the motel he said was about three hours away. I hardly knew this place because I had used the forest ,which almost got me killed.

The amazing news is Damon is announcing me as the Luna of the pack tomorrow night after Maddie arrives so she can join the pack too. I'm excited but also scared.

No matter how much you move on, they'll still be a fragment of your former pain that will still make you doubt everything so that tiny part of me makes me doubt everything.

I have met some pack members,some are still scared,I guess that is due to the fact Natalie gave them a huge scare. I mean if you live being threatened you'll eventually cower.

We are currently heading to the Golden corral motel, to say I'm excited to see her is an understatement, I'm literally glowing,she is like my sister.

After driving for about three hours we finally stopped at the motel which I hardly knew anything about even though I stayed there for two days.

Outside the motel stood Maddie looking down at her phone. Seeing her brought a smile to my face.

"There she is." I pointed out to Damon who smiled at me widely.

He slowed down right next to Maddie who finally looked up.

When the car came to a halt, I immediately jumped out tackling her in a hug as a tear slip down my cheek,well I'm kind of emotional if you haven't noticed.

"I missed you so much Maddie." I say smiling behind her hair.

"C-can't b-breath." She says making me let go smiling at her sheepishly.

"I missed you too Christel." She says with a bright smile.

At that moment Damon came out of the car before slinging his hand over my shoulder causing me to lean on his forearm.

Maddie looks between Damon and I before smirking.

"He is your mate? Man he is hot." She says fanning herself with her hand causing me to growl. Well snow is really angry as for me it's totally embarrassing.

I'm those typical werewolf who are jealous of their mate's talking to someone else.

'Snow what is wrong with you, you just embarrassed me.' I tell her feeling my cheeks heat up.

'No one says that about my mate.' she snarls making me roll my eyes.

"Someone's possessive." She says with the smirk making me blush some more.

Damon just chuckles before shaking hands with her.

"I'm Damon King, Christel's mate." He says smiling at her.