|Nineteen|

Christel

Life is so much better for me here, I'm finally starting to feel happy again. My life is getting better. Maddie treats me like a sister while Sally is treating me like her daughter. I finally know how it feels to have a family who really care about you with know any malicious thoughts.

We are now heading for groceries with Maddie. I usually cover my scent with some portion Sally gave me saying a witch gave her, don't even ask me why the witch gave her the portion because I have no idea too. The portion last a week which means the portion last for along time.

We shop for groceries and head back home. When we arrived home Sally was pacing around the house, looking kind of scared. I head inside and I stare at Sally,my wolf on edge too.

Something is definitely wrong.

"Sally what's wrong?" I ask her scared to know the answer.

"Some rogues have come to this place and have caught your scent, Jared is with them." I instantly stiffen. J-j-jared that murderer? Tears form in my eyes as my mind replays every torture, every hit I received. Maybe he thinks I'm dead, after all he did shoot me with a silver bullet where people don't usually survive.

"How did they find me and how do you know this?" I ask feeling the same fear I experienced there form in the tips of my stomach. I haven't even been here for more than two months and I'm being hunted again? Oh God why is my life so messed up?

"One of my close friends said there were new guys roaming the town, I didn't think much of it but then I saw Jared's picture and I remembered him so they must be rogues. I decided to investigate what they were talking about. It was a female were planning on attacking you once they caught your scent again." She says panicked, I should be the one panicking, not her.

"What are we going to do?" Maddie ask fear evident on her face.

"When was the last time you used that portion I gave you?" Sally inquires and my eyes widen. I now recall I haven't used it in a while it must have worn off. That's the reason they could detect me easily.

"I don't remember." I mutter panic setting in at the thought of being captured by Jared once again.

"We all must leave this house because it has your scent Christel." Sally says as she immediately starts packing her stuff. I head to my room and pack my stuff too, only those I'm able to carry.

"Where are we going to go?" I ask as I bring my small bag with me.

"Sorry Christel but you have to go to a pack. You can't move with us to a human town. You have to let your wolf out and it will be dangerous for you. They were also discussing about some coronation about some Luna. I don't know which pack though but you can go there." Sally replies with a sad smile.

How can I possibly leave them again after what has happened to me. I was starting to feel normal again, after a long time, now I'm leaving again,what did I ever do that wrong to fate to be so cruel.

"No mom, you can't do that! She is practically our family! We stick together!" Maddie snaps and my heart swells that she considers me her family but I know I have no choice but to leave. I wonder how far that pack is, I really hope it isn't too far.

"It's okay Maddie, Sally is right. I have to leave with a pack." I whisper and they both offer me sad smiles. I can't believe this is actually happening. Why does thus keep happening?

"If there was any other way I could do it dear but we need to leave and remember to use the portion I gave you please dear." Sally states and I nod my head knowing she would even though I'm not her child.