|Twenty eight|

17 years ago.

Third person's POV

Elgon North was so angry and tired of hiding. He was so ready for revenge after being punished for what he did.

He nearly raped the goddess.

He loved her and yet he couldn't get why they would do that to him. He sat on his throne devising a plan to kill her creatures so he can show supremacy and revenge. He checked for errors in his master plan.

He knew that patience was an important element in order for him to succeed in his mission.

He knew the strongest ones she had created for he was one of her loyal friends and treated as family.

The elementals.

Elgon had been a family friend, close on at that. He was attracted to the goddess, there was no denying it.

His attraction led to obsession and one day he decided to sneak up on her and rape her for he couldn't fathom the thoughts of never having her. He himself knew he couldn't have her, yet went ahead anyway.

From the beginning he knew of patience and it did him well. He waited for a perfect opportunity before striking when she was laying on her chambers. He snuck up on her ready to take her. He underestimated her abilities.

She used her ability pushing him and knocking him off. She turned around surprised to see the person she truly trusted trying to take her against her will. Hearing the racket, his mate and love sun God came burging in.

At the sight before him he cursed him turning him into a mortal and fate written among the mortals, able to do by anything that can kill mortals. For the first time ever he sent him to earth with only one power, power to create fogs and darkness for that is what he was, darkness.

He did not erase his memory, no he left it hoping for him to realize his mistake and go back home. If he only knew the consequences of his actions in later days.

Elgon sat devising a formula that will wipe off the elementals.

After a couple of trial and error he finally found something. Capturing one of the goddesses creation, an air elemental, he locked him up.

He learnt that wolfsbane and silver did little to no effect to the elementals but the two combined plus lupus blood, it creates a perfect weapon to destroy the elementals.

He grinned evily as he saw the life leave his eyes after his power had been lost for over forty eight hours.

He smiled brightly at the thought of destroying the potential threat before he rules them all and make the goddess pay for his banishment.

He hired rogues all over distributing the formulas all over, he attacked them when they least expected, making them vulnerable. He used it on the elementals,but he overrated his formula,it didn't affect the alphas but still they we're outnumbered. He killed them all for he was powerful,but he too could die and he was cautious.

He grinned widely that he's plan had worked. He never understood why it didn't work on alphas but he didn't bother to look into it and that was his first slip up.

He turned around leaving the blood bath,and let the others weres deal with the shock, for he knew he couldn't attack now, he will wait for an opportune time when they least expected and when they thought there is no longer any threat, for the best way to eliminate an enemy is to catch them off guard

When they least expected he was going to return and he was going to win by all means for the biggest threat had been eliminated. He smiled evilly dismissing his rogues and going to his layer to prepare for he knew time would come when he attacked once again.

Present time

Elgon sat again today on his throne. He knew the time has come,he has waited for 17 years and something has happened he never thought would.

He aged.

Not quickly like a human but still noticeable. His plan is set and he is using his old tactic that he loves so much, taking the enemy off guard.

He smiles evilly, when he has completely destroyed the Royal pack will he be able to rule them all for if her can destroy an alpha King,the rest will be left with no choice but to follow his lead and he will feed off the only thing that mortals have, fear.

Fear of everything, fear of the unknown,vfear of death, fear of lose,he is counting on it,but he learnt a lesson not to overrated or underestimate anything so he double checked his plan to make it perfect.

He knew that fear creates flaws and mistakes, it creates more fear.

He knew it was time and soon he will rule over them and he will make his power grow and as evident it is,he feeds of fear, fear feeds him and he makes sure to show his minions he should be feared.

He went through his plan over and over again but mostly he relied on surprise attack and there weak race.

But as always his plan had it's flaws,he didn't think one would survive and he forgot someone important in this plan, someone who saw it all and all his plan, someone who knew it all, the goddess.

*******************

Tbh I don't do third person's POV, just trying it out. I hope it was good though.

It's short I know but I hope you liked it..

Please

Vote

Comment

Share and follow if you like to.

😘😘