|Thirty seven|

Christel.

I walked around the pack house since I had decided to meet some of the pack members today. I met most of them since Damon had some pack meeting in a neighbouring pack so I was just around the pack.

Maddie is with Jake since she just shifted, Leila is out so I just decided to walk through the pack meeting people.

I met alot of pups and being the Luna, my love for pups grew alot more,not that I didn't love them before.

I've been around the pack and they are all great people, most telling me how I'm already a good Luna,that brought a smile to my face no matter how much it was repeated.

I mean who wouldn't feel  good if  you were told that by your pack. I know they also know that we have already completed the mating process since my scent is mixed with Damon's.

We didn't have to spend half a year together because he already spent that with Natalie even though she wasn't his true mate so there was no need in repeating the process again.

Most always smile at me, and as obvious some glare at me. There is no perfect pack,just like how the world is , there's no perfect person.

Suddenly the alarms go off. This only happens when there is danger and this causes me to panic. Immediately pack members flood out of the pack house into the safe house which is also gigantic.

I race towards the warriors as the rest of the pack heads to the  safe house.

"What's wrong?" I ask the one warrior I know off,Maxel.

"My queen someone has entered the pack lands with no scent at all but the person has power, we don't know who it is so we evacuated the pack members to the safe house, you should be there too."  He says bowing.

"No Maxel, I must be here. Why would I hide if I'm the queen. I'm not letting any pack member get hurt." I say as power rolls off me.

He bows again knowing not to disobey my orders.

The pack members are still heading to the safe house.

"Christel what are you doing here?" I turn around seeing the former queen staring at me, a concerned expression marring her features.

"I just wanted to see what I can do for the warriors since no one knows who came through the border." I say as I hear towards the dense  trees.

"You know Damon is not gonna like it right?" She says with a frown.

"Yeah but I'm going to be queen and he isn't here yet. I need to do this for the pack. If I hide it's not gonna be queen like." I tell her as I turn towards the tree.

Suddenly I see a golden wolf with with blue strips running from it's right eye to it's tail. Isn't that totally wierd. Do golden wolves even exist? It stares straight into my eyes before turning and running into the deep woods. I bet that's the person who entered the packs without anyone realizing it.

I turn to Lily who is  staring at me warning me not to follow because I know she was it too.

I mouth a sorry before speeding through the thick forest. I speed following the Golden wolf. I race in my human towards the wolf which is alot slower than before.

I can even race past it. I slow down wondering why it's so slow. I finally decide to stop. Why am I running after it anyway?

Did I even think this could be a trap? I don't think anything through.

'Christel where are you? Mom told me what you did? Are you crazy? How can you just run off?! Do you know that could be a trap?!' he yells through the mindlink.