|Fourteen|

Christel.

I woke up this time not wondering where I was because I recall everything that happened, how I was banished from my pack, nearly drowned and how I nearly died. Maddie and Sally. My parents. Elementals. A sigh leaves my lips as I shake my head to erase the nasty thoughts that occupy my mind.

 I'm an elemental. I can't believe I actually can control the elements. That is too good to be true. I'm like Aang, you know from Avatar.

I inhale deeply and that's when the strong scent of coffee hits my nose making me sigh in content. I always loved coffee in the morning but since I was kidnapped my addiction to it has lessened.

The bright light that streams through the curtains makes my day a little bit better. I stretch my arms which are no longer sore but still having scars from the previous events. I touch my chest and instantly feel th slight bump from he bullet hole. Tears nearly spring in my once again but I shake my head hard erasing all those thoughts.

I head to the bathroom and after doing my business. I take a much needed shower. After that I walk out to find neatly folded clothes on my bed.

I dry my wet hair and put on the underwear and the bra. After that I put on the sweat pants and the blue t-shirt and walk downstairs to see Maddie and Sally sipping coffee.

"Good morning Christel!" Squeals Maddie causing me to slightly flinch which she doesn't notice.

"Morning." I murmur quietly as I take my sit too. Sally pours me a cup and hands me alot of cookies and buttered toast.

"Eat sweetie, you are still weak," Sally stresses and a small smile forms on my lips. I mutter a small thankyou and take a bite of the delicious thing and I nearly moan at how sweet and crispy they are. The cookie literally melt in my mouth and I take a moment savor the taste while my eyes are closed. It's been long since I tasted something this good.

Feeling eyes on me, I snapped them open, only to see both Maddie and Sally are staring at me with smiles causing my face to heat up in embarrassment.

"Thank you the food is really great," A smile grace my lips as I chew.

"No need sweetie, so how are you feeling?" Sally inquires her eyes trained on me a sweet yet gentle smile forming on her lips.

"I'm okay, I'm healing quite fast even though I'm haven't shifted yet." I state taking another a bite out of the cookie  only to nearly choke when someone suddenly squeals in what I presume as joy?

"You haven't shifted?!" Maddie question in wonder, eyes wide open.

"Yeah." I state looking between the two of them.

"Wow, that is so great! I will actually see you shift." She screams in delight clasping her hands together in sheer joy a wide smile spread across her face as she exposes her white pearly teeth at me.

"You know you're gonna shift too right?" I state lowly. Why aren't they in a pack anyway?

"What?!" Her tone not changing. She didn't know that even half werewolf also shifts?

"When?" She questions hopefully her doe eyes staring at me.

"Well because you are half werewolf, I think it's when you meet your mate so that the wolf in you will wake up." I answer and her face falls making me scared. Did I do something wrong? My face slightly pales. What if she's mad and she hits me?

"What's wrong?" I ask my eyes wide as I stare at her as tears form in her eyes. What did I do?

"You know maybe I'll never meet my mate because I'm half werewolf, " she whispers dejectedly as a tear drop down her flawless cheek. I sigh in relief before replying.