|Thirty six|

Damon.

I stare at my beautiful mate as we eat breakfast. Few months ago I thought my life was okay and that Natalie was my mate.

But seeing Christel here with me can never compare  to all  the times I spent with Natalie. I can't believe we have completed the mating process,she is the best for me and perfect. I never realized that my wolf was not happy with Natalie.

He is now  really happy and he occasionally purrs,that also always surprises me,him purring is a first.

"Hey what are you staring at?" My mate asks. I think I just zon s out.

"How amazing you are." I say and she smiles pecking my lips but I pull her close kissing her more deeply.

"I love you." I say with a bright smile after the kiss.

"I love you too Damon." She says. I can't believe that  she is here.

The love I have for her can't compare with anything at all.

I would give everything for her if it meant I see her smile. After she told me everything that happened to her,I almost lost control.

I can't still believe that she was the she wolf that Jared had kidnapped,and it also explains  the reason why I had felt those pain two times. It was when she almost died.

What she went through always brings tears to my eyes but I always make sure no one is around to see them because they would think I'm weak,s en she doesn't see them.

I vow to never let her go through that amount of pain ever again. I swore to never let her go through torture, humiliation or anything close to that.

She was so strong to survive all that. Few people go through that and actually make it alive ,and if they make it they go through depression and end up killing themselves or never go back to how they were.

I know that the promise I made might be broken but I'll try all my best to make her never go through pain anymore even if I it means sacrificing my life for her I would,she is my soul mate after all, j would share with her everything.

I love her so much. That always gives me strength to wake up each morning and see her face. I just want our lives to be clichè where we live till we are old with no problems but I know that's just a dream, there is always something waiting to disrupt the quiet.

As if on cue the doors burst open and Maxel,our strongest warrior comes panting.

Christel slightly jump on her sit. I rub he hand and she immediately calms down.

Our bond is alot more stronger. After completing the mating process it's like we exchanged souls. I can tell exactly what she is feeling and her me.

" What is wrong Maxel?" I ask as I stand up with christel next to me. We kind of woke up today late so we came for breakfast late.

"I need to speak with you alpha." He says his head still bowed.

I kiss my mate's forehead before leaving with him to my office.

"What is wrong Maxel?" I ask him as he continues to keep his head bowed.

"Rogues have been spotted at the border,just lurking around." He says.

"Capture them if they are anywhere near the border,they have been silent for a while,and I know they are planning something big." I tell him.

Something must be up with those rogues maybe they are observing  the pack border patrol, yeah that must be it.

'Make the pack patrols have irregular patrol.' I mindlink Bentley.

'Okay alpha.' he answers before blocking the mindlink.

I head back to my mate. Most pack members loves her. Corazon who was just so shy and so scared is alot more lively.

Everything is alot more better now and I hope our little early just goes this way because I love it this way, peace and quiet,just me and my mate and a happy pack.

But why do I feel that this is the calm before a storm?

****

Natalie's POV.

“No! No! No!” I hit my head harder against the stone wall, splitting my knuckles over and over again. However, I was dumb against the pain. Nothing felt right. My wolf left the moment the fucking crown was placed on my head.

I planned it all. I planned to ruin her life yet in the end, it's the same bitch that managed to destroy me and break my plans. It was going all so we'll until she showed up. Destroying my plans. Breaking everything that I had within me.

"You're so going to pay for what you did, bitch. You thought you'd be queen but the moon goddess had other plans. You deserved it." A guard outside my cell says as he smiles, smugly knowing I wouldn't get out and hurt him.

However, what happened next, left a wide smile on my lips. His eyes widen before a totally pained expression occupied his features. He gargled, blood sputtering out of his lips before falling down and going limp.

Looking around, my eyes meets with cold ones, staring straight to my soul. A smirk forms on my lips as he unlocks my cell.

“Well, hello beautiful.”

*****

Ha! Natalie is in danger or escaped? Wait and see *smirk*

Bye!