1

Adisa looked up from his tattered clothes, his eyes fluttering at the site of the king. His breathe shook, softly, and he took a step back, brushing the sweat from his brow. He felt his hammer slip from his tight grip, he had been hard at work all day, and he waw in no shape to meet the king of wakanda. T'challa bent down, carefully picking the tool up, in his soft hands, gently slipping it back to the flustard boy.

" you have to be careful, you could've hurt yourself." T'challa hummed softly, his voice was smooth, like butter, and his skin glowed like a million stars in the night sky.

Adisa bowed his head, " as you wish. " he hummed back, it was all he said, as his hand tightened around the hammer, swallowing the lump in his throat. The small boy smiled gently, before running off, his heart pounding rapidly.

Okoye leaned up, whispering softly in his ear, " you froze again. " She teased softly, a gentle smile on her face, standing up, a little taller.

" Who is that man?" T'challa slowly looked at her, his eyes were filled with wonder, as he watched the man walk away, humming, softly.

" That is Adisa, of the War Dog tribe. He works as a farmer. " She looked up at him, her eyebrow cocked. " Though, he dose seem to be a lot more open then the rest of them.."

He nodded, softly, crossing his arms over his chest. " Dose he come around here..a lot?"

" Everyday. " She nodded, looking up at him with amusement, smirking softly. " Why?"

" Just curious. Shuri said she was working on something, shall we go see her?" He changed the subject the only way he knew how, talking about his beloved little sister.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

" What is on your mind, brother?" Shuri looked up from a bracelet that could launch sleeping darts from hidden capsules under the vibranium.

" Its is more like WHO is on his mind, huh?" Okoye playfully nudged Shuri's side, causing the young girl to giggle. " His name, Is Adisa. "

" Adi? Really brother? " She cocked her eyebrow, with a playful smile. " He's a very nice boy, he comes to the lab to help me out, with testing. "

" Really?" T'challa perked up, quickly looking over at his sister, his body filled with excitement. " How many times a week dose he seem to come?"

" Almost twice every day, before and after work. " She nodded definitely, smiling softly. " Is someone in love?"

" Love? no, just a very intrigued liking-" He was cut off by Okoye's smirk, and he playfully rolled his eyes. " I don't even know the man!"

" Well, it seems that you're going out of your way, to meet him. " she nodded, with a gentle hum.

" well, he just left, so you're a little late, brother.." She finished the bracelet, and slide it on her brother wrist. " try it. "

" Thank you, sister." He smiled softly, extending his arm, and slowly aimed the dart where he wanted. T'challa flicked his wrist, hitting a pressure point in the arrow, to release. It flew through the air, gracefully. it whipped past Adisa's ear, causing his eyes to go wide, and t'challa to curse under his gentle breathe.