27

The pizza was larger them Adisa's small body, and the slices were as his soft face. The freckle faced boy devoured the entire pizza, ignoring the churning in his stomach, as he finished his last bite. He looked up from the pizza box, staring up at his fiancé with a whimper, his head felt slightly better. T'challa offered him a smile, brushing the curls from his forehead, kissing his soft cheeks with a hum.

" Okay.." Adisa whispered, his head hanging as he stared down at his lap.
" I'm ready to fight now.."

" No, baby, we're just talking. Remember? We aren't fighting.." T'challa offered him a gentle smile, coaxing the free from his lovers eye.

" Oh yeah.." He whispered softly, fidgeting nervously with his fingers, Adisa wanted to stay with the people he loved.

After an hour long discussion, the two boys had finalky come up with a conclusion. The soon to he married couple would come back to New York, on the holiday of each avengers choosing, not counting birthdays, engagement parties, weddings and anniversaries. Adisa was okay with that, as long as he wasn't a stranger to his family.

T'challa suggested allowing Sam and Bucky stay with them for awhile, and they both agreed it would be a good idea, since James adored Wakanda. T'challa remembered how excited he got to play with the small children, and how peaceful he seemed to be there. They were sure Sam would adore the land as much as they did themselves.

Adisa wanted Peter to come with, but he needed to stay in New York, with wade and his studies. They agreed to keep a room for him, though. A safe place he could stay, away from New York. Safe from the city, protected against the world.

They would go back to Wakanda tomorrow morning, Adisa didnt want to leave, but he did miss Amare. The small boy was terrified to go back home, afraid to be stolen away from his lover all over again. He couldn't bare that, and from the look of the rest of the family, neither could they.

T'challa looked at his boyfriend with worry, the small boy was panting, his emerald eye wide with fear. The kind grabbed him, pulling him close, Adisa's body was shaking against his large chest. The small boy wheezed, squeezing air into his longs as he clawed at his lovers strong shoulders for support. The memory clouded his mind, snatching him from reality, causing him to scream out. The pain rolled back through his gains, amd befire he knew it, he was back in the small box truck.

His eye slowly slipped open, and he slowly looked around, everything was pitch black. Adisa's body felt odd, the blood rushing down his body, storing itself in his head. Why was he upside down, The small boy tugged at his arms, but they were tied around his back, rubbing against his bruising wrists.

Adisa looked around, snapping his head in every direction, attempting to figure out what was on. Before he knew it, water was trickling down his chin, rolling down his scarred face, and soaking into his hair. In the middle of a deep breathe, pounds of water were slamming against his face, water flooding through his lungs, causing him to gasp.

His body flailed and jolted around, pulling at the thick rope with a scream, coughing up the substance in his lungs.

There was a short period, where the small boy could breathe, and the evil men took a pause, but it all started back up again. This was hell.

Reality slammed into Adisa's side, as he gasped for air. His green eyes traveled along the room, a tear rolling down his scarred face. T'challa's arms wrapped tightly around his fiancé, crying out, he was hurt, and there was nothing he could do to fix it. Adisa shoved his lover off of him, and ran back to the toilet, the box of pizza leaving his stomach as he sobbed against the toilet seat, shaking gently.

Bucky ran through the door, his eyes wide, as he looked around frantically. The super solider heard his best friends ear shattering scream, and he was ready to fix it all. T'challa slowly pointed to the bathroom, he was still frozen, shock rolling in the pits of his stomach.

James barged into the bathroom, slowly dropping to his knees, wrapping his large arm around his shaking body. His smooth voice whispered calming words, as he helped Adisa out of his panic attack, his eyes gluing to him, as if he could disappear right in his grip.

" Its okay, I promise. you're okay now, we both are." Bucky coped, softly, offering a gentle smile, as he gripped his cheeks, forcing Adisa to look at him. " We're okay, because we have eachother..Im right here.."

" Promise?"

" I promise."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

T'challa and Adisa said their goodbyes to everyone as they slowly approached the private jet. The smaller of the two slowly turned, to stare at his best friend, tears welled in his green pupils, and they shared a silent goodbye, as The king carried him into the plane. Adisa ran to the mirror, pressing his face against the glass, watching his family as they waved goodbye, a tear sliding down his freckle dusted cheeks. His palms pressed against the window, Sam was craddeling Bucky in his large arms, and Peter watched silently with Wanda, hand in hand.

T'challa sat beside him, slowly pulling him onto his lap. The Panther wiped his tears away, a sad smile on his lips. His dark brown eyes were apologetic, as he stated up at his fiancé, he could tell Adisa was battling a war against himself. To run out of the plane and meet his family, or to stay with his husband. What was he supposed to do?

" It's okay, baby, they'll be at our wedding. " T'challa offered him a grin, cupping his cheeks, as the smaller boy sniffled. " and remember, Sam and Bucky are staying in a couple weeks? With Peter when summer starts."

" Bucky looked so sad.." Adisa whispered, slowly settling down in his arms, cuddling close. He could feel his eye burn with tears, his hands clawing at the king's waist.
" And Peter, Wanda.."

" Hey, why don't we video chat with them when we get home? August can connect to Friday, remember?" The larger man hummed, running his fingers through his hair.

Adisa's tears slowly dried up, and he nodded quickly, happiness flooding through his body. That sounded nice, that's exactly what he needed. T'challa gently pressed his forehead against his lovers, staring into his emerald green irises. He was such a beautiful boy.

" you like that?" T'challa hummed, watching him carefully.

" yeah."

" Yeah.."

Adisa took one last look out the window, memorizing every single face, amd every single feature. He refused to forget, he wouldn't lose the memory of another family.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*